Drag Race & Track Session (£30) __ 2nd Sept @ Bishops Court

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

SideWaysWayne

RMS Regular
Drives
LEGNUM VR4
Bishops Court on Sun 2nd Sept is the next outing for all you DRAGGERS!
Here is what we intend to offer:

Drag Racing
+ 1 Track Session __ £30

Drag Racing
+ 2 Track Sessions
+ HOT LAP comp ___ £50

Helmets are compulsary. Roll Cages will not be required for the Drag or Track Sessions.
However, for the HOT LAP comp I would insist on at least a harness seatbelt.

Spaces will be limited so you can either take your chances on the day, OR...
Reserve your spot in advance by sending the relevant entry fee via Paypal to: wayne@realtime-promotions.com

(*NB - please make sure to cover Paypal fees at your end)

Alternatively, post a cheque to the address here: http://www.realtime-promotions.com/contact-real-time-promotions.html

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Whats the craic here with the track sessions?

Is it a timed sprint on the full cross track at bishopscout? Or is it a load of cars out together for half an hour or what?

SideWaysWayne

RMS Regular
OP
SideWaysWayne
Drives
LEGNUM VR4
As above, £50 gets you...

Drag Racing _______ numerous runs
2 Track Sessions ___ full X-Track, approx 6 laps each
HOT LAP comp _____ outlap + timed lap

weeJohn

RMS Regular
Drives
Toyota EP85
Wayne can 2 people share the one car, maybe get 2 hot lap runs if we share the drag and track sessions between us?

Never straight forward with me is it lol.

SideWaysWayne

RMS Regular
OP
SideWaysWayne
Drives
LEGNUM VR4
As per DTD...

Both need to sign on but if sharing the same entry then no extra charge.
However if you want 2 race numbers it will have to be 2 entry fees.

tj hooker

RMS Regular
Drives
evo 8
i am looking forward to this one.see you there wee john @10;30.....lol

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
So does this start at 10.30?

Many going to this tomorrow?

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Yes just heard that, but apparantly there is a second track session then too, an i take it the hot lap will be after that..

Wonder will any of the bigger powered drift cars do the track session an hot lap:laughing:

tj hooker

RMS Regular
Drives
evo 8
Yes just heard that, but apparantly there is a second track session then too, an i take it the hot lap will be after that..

Wonder will any of the bigger powered drift cars do the track session an hot lap:laughing:
im not sure when the hot lap will be tony.before are after the big boys the{powered drifter}.but im sure you will give them a run for there money....
im hoping its straight after the drag racing,as i have to pick my wee lad up at 2.pm...the weather is looking good for tomorrow......t.j.

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Tj is that your red evo does the track days at kirkistown?

Would think i could compete with the power of them cars, maybe on brakes an cornering:laughing:

mk2driver

RMS Regular
Drives
Impreza Type RA
Will be good to compare your car and Dads Tony. Dad would have a lot more power but its a road car on road tyres and standard suspension so you will have it on brakes and corners, should make it interesting.

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Will be good to compare your car and Dads Tony. Dad would have a lot more power but its a road car on road tyres and standard suspension so you will have it on brakes and corners, should make it interesting.

Hey dont you be putting the pressure on me lol:laughing:

What sort of power is the subaru?

tj hooker

RMS Regular
Drives
evo 8
Tj is that your red evo does the track days at kirkistown?

Would think i could compete with the power of them cars, maybe on brakes an cornering:laughing:
yes tony it is me who does the track days with you.im on a few of your you tube clips...i will call over tomorrow to have a chat with you...
you can shift that bonda of yours.lol.its light and i have seen you drifting it around kirkistown...lol

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
yes tony it is me who does the track days with you.im on a few of your you tube clips...i will call over tomorrow to have a chat with you...
you can shift that bonda of yours.lol.its light and i have seen you drifting it around kirkistown...lol

Lol T.j that evo of yours can shift:laughing: Shoots some flames when she gets the right foot..Talk to you tomorrow mate(y)

mk2driver

RMS Regular
Drives
Impreza Type RA
Hey dont you be putting the pressure on me lol:laughing:

What sort of power is the subaru?

On the road fuel map tomorrow and dont have full boost due to an exhaust issue so around 400-420ish, should be a good days craic anyway! Lets hope it stays dry! No pressure on anybody, all a bit of sport at the end of the day.

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
On the road fuel map tomorrow so around 440ish, should be a good days craic anyway! Lets hope it stays dry! No pressure on anybody, all a bit of sport at the end of the day.

Lol bit of pressure helps the situation, something wrong if your not psyched in some way:p

Going to give the drag racing a shot for the caric too,

mk2driver

RMS Regular
Drives
Impreza Type RA
Awh Dad is flat out anyway, wouldnt matter if he was the only one there lol. Aye you may as well, bit of fun

tj hooker

RMS Regular
Drives
evo 8
We are camping out overnight, Sunday that is ;)
i will look forward too seeing yous 2 mad men tomorrow...yous need to get that sleepers starlets sorted soon.....
also i hope ben is coming with his crazy cool bettle.lol hopefully see you tomorrow ben...........t.j.;)

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Good day today, home with 2 trophys:laughing:

Came 3rd in the n/a drag class an won the fastest hotlap lol

tj hooker

RMS Regular
Drives
evo 8
Good day today, home with 2 trophys:laughing:

Came 3rd in the n/a drag class an won the fastest hotlap lol
well done tony......(y)
yes it was a good days craic...i could only get a 12.2 today.at lease i didnt break anything today...;)
thanks stephen for getting my times today......(y).........t.j.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.