Drag Racing at St Angelos

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
This is my first ever attempt at throwing a video together using some footage I gathered on Sunday at the Drag Racing in Eniskillen, so apologies if some of the camerawork is a tad shoddy - the atrocious weather certainly didn't help!
Decided I was sick of poncey dance soundtracks in car videos so went for something heavier ......... if you don't like it, tough **** :p

Anyway, right-click and 'save target as' .....

Hi Res for broadband, 15mb

Lo Res for 56k, 3mb

Gaz

Gaz

This space available for rent
OP
Gaz
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Elise was quick off the line alright but the guy in the Civic EK9 also got a **** start, he launched at really low revs instead of applying a bit of pre-vtec :p

Gaz

Twain

RMS Regular
awesome wee vid there gaz....jeez that jet car can move. Elise looked so quick too against the civ. As people said before, if it was dry it would have been better. Hopefully ill get to see some drag racing this summer if there is any events.

macer

Thanks M8, that was me on the near side in the Type R v Type R race. Glad someone one got that one tape.

paddymcc

RMS Regular
Drives
C63
Why was the jet car allowed to run :scream:

Thats one of the most stupid things ever even considering letting that car run on a day like that.

Is it a wonder the insurance companies dont like giving people public liability insurance for events such as this.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.