Drag Racing at St Angelos

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gaz

This space available for rent
OP
Gaz
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Rocko said:
None of me getting my ass handed to me?

Unfortunately not young Rocko, a combination of factors (-1 degree rain hitting me in the eyeball and Andy's slowness in taking photos while I pitched an umbrella over him :p) colluded to prevent us from making your launch in time to get the video camera out. There's always the next one, or hit Aghadowey some Saturday soon ;)

Gaz

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
LOL @ Rocko.

Nice Wee video lad, good choice of music too! Steven lad did u win that? its hard to tell!!!

Gaz

OP
Gaz
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Gobsheene said:
LOL @ Rocko.

Nice Wee video lad, good choice of music too! Steven lad did u win that? its hard to tell!!!

I believe Steven did get the better of the Vauxhall, I was hoping to move further up the track get a better view of the races but it was cancelled before I could.

Gaz

Gaz

OP
Gaz
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
'Slither' by Velvet Revolver. A personal favourite ;)

Gaz

Gaz

OP
Gaz
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
I missed the crucial moment, the jet car started expelling a lot of smoke and I presumed it was slowing down to stop so I began to put the camera down just as it veered off - typical!

Gaz

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.