/Drive - Chris Harris

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Thought id make a generic thread for all Chris Harris fans out there. Post any of his videos etc.

Spotted this one just uploaded yesturday:

Renault Clio RS 200 EDC v Ford Fiesta ST Mountune

Chris

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
The Big Muscle section on Drive is good as well and sometimes Drive Clean - not so fussed on the others.

@ChrisL check out evo tv too

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
I loved the Mille Miglia one. You can just tell he loves every bit of what he does. (y) Need to get a job like that.

PhilGT_2008

RMS Regular
When I saw that f40 f50 video it was unreal. Couldn't believe it when an f40 then turned up at supercar day last Sunday. Had never seen one before in the flesh. Was a fine addition having seen the Harris video only a day before. I always enjoy his videos.

RoniN

RMS Regular

Thought this was very interesting a review on the pre-production 918 Porsche

Cheers

johnb740

RMS Regular
Drives
X3 3.0 SD
Yep. I like the 4C an awful lot!

Although I'm afarid that the interior sounds a bit "low rent".

Look forward to seeing one in the flesh,

Last edited:

gary87

RMS Regular
Drives
E350
I personally would want a sparse interior especially if it showed off some of the carbon tub and helps keep the costs down especially when you consider the double clutch box as well. Well done Alfa Romeo, I salute you!

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Not Chris Harris but definately worth a post ... Love the DRIVE channel.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.