Easiest way to get a lease car to NI?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

pablo

RMS Moderator
Im going to get the Leon delivered to Edinburgh. Fly over with the wife and kid and stay the night. Make a trip out of it.

going back it will be f**ked on the ferry lol.

Reactions: Gaz

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Im going to get the Leon delivered to Edinburgh. Fly over with the wife and kid and stay the night. Make a trip out of it.

going back it will be f**ked on the ferry lol.

Best way to do it

mrabaird

RMS Regular
Drives
S1 Exige E46 M3
The companies offer mainland UK delivery free. I went to the boat before on foot and got back on the same ferry. My current deal VW local did it so got the car there.

Mark_C

RMS Regular
But the car in question isnt coming from Hursts though, it's coming from the mainland 8-(.

We'll agree to disagree then. The drive home with my last 4 cars has been fantastic. The whole excitement of the day, then grinning from ear to ear all the way to the boat.

Getting it delivered to the dock on this side, 20mins from home is a bit crap to be honest.

After spending 6 months angsting over the price/deal anyone would be elated :party:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.