SOLD: Emerald K6 ECU

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Emerald K6 ECU for any tuning application. Perfect working order.

Direct replacement for the Rover K ECU, but can be used with lots of other engines as well.

£300:-

P1040385.JPG

Last edited:

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Sven, who maps emerald on this side of the water? & does this run 8cylinders?

EP82JM

RMS Regular
:worried: no funds

I'll post it up for you in a group I am part of

Don't post it anywhere I want it for my 'tro! Lol.

Would need to speak to Steven before I went ahead anyway as I'm in talks with ZandF atm so would need to see which is best. If its sold by then then so be it

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR

Anyone can map them, possibly the easiest ECU to map (y)

Stephen G certainly, or any other of the usual suspects.

Not sure about 8 cylinders... It is very flexible and adaptable though. Get onto the Emerald website and ask them directly. They are good to talk to.

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Anyone can map them, possibly the easiest ECU to map (y)

Stephen G certainly, or any other of the usual suspects.

Not sure about 8 cylinders... It is very flexible and adaptable though. Get onto the Emerald website and ask them directly. They are good to talk to.

Thanks, it's there particular year, model no. Code on your ecu that I can quote?

Mark_C

RMS Regular

Yes it will, easily, and anyone who maps ecus can map them. If you tell emerald what you're putting it in they'll usually send you a reasonable base map as they've done all sorts

AIRFORCE1

Banned
Drives
164/580 Topline
Although dunno what there like to wire if not going into a rover. Shouldn't be too bad tho

Last edited:

Mark_C

RMS Regular
Although dunno what there like to wire if not going into a rover. Shouldn't be too bad tho

Aye they're dead handy, you can buy new pins etc direct from them if you want to redo the plug/loom fairly reasonably.

Reactions: IL

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
They have all manner of firmware as well to suit different engines and configurations. Easy to talk to and always happy to help. For example, when I first put the light flywheel on I had trouble starting sometimes. Once we figured out what the problem was (revs rising quicker than expected at start, with that light flywheel), they had new firmware for me the same day. Connect the laptop, drop it in, job done (y)

Reactions: IL
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.