Engine Bay

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
well i let myself loose on the engine bay all afternoon as it's the only part of the car that i haven't actually got mint yet, and now it's nearly as good a shine as the rest of the car :laughing: so any comments welcome as to what to do to get it proper bling as i would like to do a few show and shines next year so i will spend a few $£$£ on shiney bits !

i'm thinking engine cover airbrushed by gingapaint, chrome battery cover and some sort of chrome cover to conseal the air horns a wee bit ?

anything else you's can think of lemmi know and even if the photoshoppers wanna do me wee chops then that'd be class !

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
Looking spankily clean G!
:laughing:
Must of spent a few minutes on that!! :lol:

A little chrome will bling it up nicely!

djlee_dj

RMS Regular
Drives
nice chrome strut brace would look well combined with the mentioned above

also some sort of nice forced air induction kit maybe ?

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
:lol: only kidding!

I'm sure it took at least that, really looks well!

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
strut brace will be done, can't see me going down the induction kit route as to get a decent one is rediculous cash that i'd rather spend inside the engine if i had it to waste

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
it looks like its just out of the box dude! shame to go driving it! lol

vza

as said,get anything metal chromed/polished with the strut brace,will look good,if you get a nice looking induction kit it would look good too, ie a nice shiny one,but looking very good now :grinning:

Adam

RMS Regular
Cool, looking good. If you think 3 hours is bad try doing it to a 13 year old engine that has never been cleaned!

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Looking mint Graham ...... don't think the airbrushing would suit the Megane TBH as its not an overly modded car ..... it looks a little out of place when you don't have a bodykit or loads of other graphics to back it up. Your is clean and tidy and looks better that way - I think some chrome detailing round the engine would suffice. Blue hoses would be nice but they've been done before ...... what about these new silvery/braided ones?

Gaz

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
Gaz said:
Looking mint Graham ...... don't think the airbrushing would suit the Megane TBH as its not an overly modded car ..... it looks a little out of place when you don't have a bodykit or loads of other graphics to back it up. Your is clean and tidy and looks better that way - I think some chrome detailing round the engine would suffice. Blue hoses would be nice but they've been done before ...... what about these new silvery/braided ones?

Gaz

it eould be colour coding the plastic engine cover and brusing a web addy in it just gaz so nothing mad or overboard !

have to look into the hosing route as i never thought of it really

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
TFR, stem jet washer, G6 rubbing compund, super resin, wax for the metal work ;)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.