Estate cars

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
Recently got this, Perfect all rounder for the family even know I drive it probably one day a week. Mrs CR is the daily driver. Hard to keep clean though.

image.jpeg

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
The Mrs has an 06 a4 avant and I have to say there is feck all room in the bugger. No leg room in the back and the boot is too small, my mums civic 5 door has more room in the back and a wider boot

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
If you are a short arse like myself and Mrs CR then the front seats are quite far forward leaving stacks of room in the back lol.

Sudesh

RMS Regular
OP
Sudesh
Drives
Various
  1. I have a van lol. Its extra LWB and high roof, plus got a tow bar for the trailer lol; so got plenty of space. Apparently it's the only one ever built to the spec of mine. I think estate cars look better than saloons is my main reason lol.
g

Feck estates, you boys need a van lol

Sudesh

RMS Regular
OP
Sudesh
Drives
Various
Never even knew you could get a Mini Estate....it's a beauty.

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
All I own now is mg / rover estate cars!

I always loved estate cars, but she has been the first one that really ive loved.

My other two are as cool in different ways to me.

To me the 75 / zt looks even better in tourer forum over saloon!

My absolute favourite estate / tourer of all time is this.

Large%20Image_11032.jpg

Because race car.

Last edited:

Sudesh

RMS Regular
OP
Sudesh
Drives
Various
Yip! I would anyway, touring is much better looking, plus you then have the extra room if ever needed.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
1 of my favourite cars ever built, the Mercedes W210 estate; a timeless, practical, great looking estate that requires nothing other than factory styling and wheels IMO.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
I think the facelift Saab 9-3 Sportwagon is one of the best looking estates out there, very underrated and quite rare on the roads now.

596ED91A-7201-40D0-9896-823F51BA2D0A_zpscdzlbmst.jpg

Most of you would have saw the insane wide body project 9-3 XWD with Viper engine included. 2 of these cars were built

E2D589A3-15E8-4D36-A252-F7F081D453D4_zpshx6f75gd.jpg

F037D3A0-B33D-44D0-888F-34D75FE12703_zpspbqimnxe.jpg

BEDC6A3A-EA49-469C-BAFC-4DD517E63105_zpsvzghhc57.jpg

7CF66B4F-6A93-4C50-BB4B-D303D4AE268A_zpsijouvzpe.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.