Eve of Lurgan park rally.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

fleety

RMS Regular
OP
fleety
Er was talking to a dude today at rally so as it was £15 in he drove into show in a klasy wee mini and because he was "showing car" he got in for a 10r, only problem he had was that a couple decided to have a fight off with blue slushy drinks and ended up with most of drinks over his car. DAMP ONE ME THINKS, people touching and messing around classic cars ain't on in my opinion.

Mark_C

RMS Regular
Er was talking to a dude today at rally so as it was £15 in he drove into show in a klasy wee mini and because he was "showing car" he got in for a 10r, only problem he had was that a couple decided to have a fight off with blue slushy drinks and ended up with most of drinks over his car. DAMP ONE ME THINKS, people touching and messing around classic cars ain't on in my opinion.
Blue slush on the car...hopefully the air ambulance was despatched from Glasgow to make sure feelings weren't hurt!

seven rod

RMS Regular
Drives
MCSD Coupe
Anyone any pics of the mark 2 that got smashed?

You mean the one that did this?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436184742.311230.jpg

seven rod

RMS Regular
Drives
MCSD Coupe
Is that the remains of a summer seat in your picture their.

Yeah that's it..... Two very lucky boys to have got out of that car without injury. Apparently steering arm broke, and they hit three trees before flattening the bench

pinto200

RMS Regular
Think Killen only slide on into a bale, looked like only a creased guard. unless he hit it again.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.