Wanted: Flag stones /paving slabs

Jonesy

RMS Regular
Anyone any flag stones/pacers available?
Light slabs are fine 2x2 ideal. Around 12-16. Just for rear of caravan to set Bbq on and storage box etc

Jonesy

RMS Regular
OP
Jonesy
Anyone happen to have any available ?
Just for the same path area in County Down

Nicky Glanza

RMS Regular
Drives
BMX
Leave it with me until tomorrow to see if I can get you decent tiles for free, if not I will have 3x2 flags coming off a job in 2/3 weeks time?

I’ve also a friend there keeps 2x2s and sells them for 2 quid or something each but he’s a yard and handy picked up etc so we’ll get you sorted one way or another

Jonesy

RMS Regular
OP
Jonesy
Leave it with me until tomorrow to see if I can get you decent tiles for free, if not I will have 3x2 flags coming off a job in 2/3 weeks time?

I’ve also a friend there keeps 2x2s and sells them for 2 quid or something each but he’s a yard and handy picked up etc so we’ll get you sorted one way or another
Hey

That would be great!!

Would appreciate either or

Nicky Glanza

RMS Regular
Drives
BMX
Hey

That would be great!!

Would appreciate either or
Still waiting to hear about those other tiles , he’s a job lot for the patio and I’m sort of saying to him to just put what he wants down not what was free 😂

Folks flags wise , a friend of mine owns Cecil Davidson sand & gravel, Lisburn / ballinderry direction . He sells second hand flags if anyone needs them asap tell him I sent you should get looked after

Jonesy

RMS Regular
OP
Jonesy
Still waiting to hear about those other tiles , he’s a job lot for the patio and I’m sort of saying to him to just put what he wants down not what was free 😂

Folks flags wise , a friend of mine owns Cecil Davidson sand & gravel, Lisburn / ballinderry direction . He sells second hand flags if anyone needs them asap tell him I sent you should get looked after
Thats grand

We will be heading up home tomorrow from the caravan for a good few weeks at least so even if over the next number of weeks if anything crosses your path if you can let me know it would be greatly appreciated

Nicky Glanza

RMS Regular
Drives
BMX
Thats grand

We will be heading up home tomorrow from the caravan for a good few weeks at least so even if over the next number of weeks if anything crosses your path if you can let me know it would be greatly appreciated
I’ve about 20 odds coming off a job in templepatrick, I’d have to bring them home to maghaberry just as I wouldn’t bring bring to site if that makes sense , in normally just tip them to be crushed but I can keep you any number of them, the 3x2s are a bit bigger so just let me know how many you need sure , I reckon 3 weeks time maybe

Jonesy

RMS Regular
OP
Jonesy
I’ve about 20 odds coming off a job in templepatrick, I’d have to bring them home to maghaberry just as I wouldn’t bring bring to site if that makes sense , in normally just tip them to be crushed but I can keep you any number of them, the 3x2s are a bit bigger so just let me know how many you need sure , I reckon 3 weeks time maybe
Sent you a pm 👍

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
@Jonesy did you get sorted with some? I'm hijacking the thread for some myself if @Nicky Glanza has sorted you out.

If not, I'll buzz Cecil and grab some at the weekend.

Nicky Glanza

RMS Regular
Drives
BMX
Need some 2ft x 2ft slabs for a planter base and if there's more, some steps around the lawn. I'd say initially I'd need around 8?
Ile drop you a message with any luck you might be between where I’m working and the crusher 😂

Reactions: dub