Go jet wash

combergti

RMS Regular
Drives
mk6 golf gti
Anyone used the jet wash at the go services at the outlet near Banbridge?

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
Not personally but there is nearly always someone at it when I’m fuelling up. Why?

combergti

RMS Regular
OP
combergti
Drives
mk6 golf gti
Not personally but there is nearly always someone at it when I’m fuelling up. Why?

Likely heading to the cars and coffee at dundalk and could do with washing the car but no point up here cause the roads are to muddy where I am. Near sure I read somewhere that it's pretty good but can't remember where that was

finn28

RMS Regular
Drives
350z
I've used it once, decent enough for a quick wash. Well I say quick wash, mine ended up taking about 30 minutes because the machine doesn't tell you it's out of water. Had to get the guy out of the main car wash to sort it, took ages for it to fill up the tank before I could start my wash.

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
Personally I feel it's an excellent wash, plenty of suds and great water pressure. Can add up ££ wise though.

They've put a big curtain wash in too but it's £12 🤣 had to use the 'exit barrier' option as I wasn't paying that for the work van
Takes cash and card now too, first time I used it I run out of change and had to drive over to Tesco covered in car shampoo

combergti

RMS Regular
OP
combergti
Drives
mk6 golf gti
So used it this morning. Not too bad to be honest. Would use it again if I needed to. Good to see it especially when it takes coins as well. Several near here have been removed .

fj1200aa

RMS Regular
Drives
Seat
They've put a big curtain wash in too but it's £12 🤣 had to use the 'exit barrier' option as I wasn't paying that for the work van
Takes cash and card now too, first time I used it I run out of change and had to drive over to Tesco covered in car shampoo
Fook the world has really gone mad!!!!
£12 for an extra soapy wash feck!!!!