Goodbye Petrol... Hello Derv...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Very nice! Drove a couple of these, great cars.

Gaz

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Excellent choice! others may have mocked my mature suggestions, but i could count on ole Rcomms to see the sensible side :grinning:

RComms

RMS Regular
OP
RComms
Drives
E63
Lyons said:
Excellent choice! others may have mocked my mature suggestions, but i could count on ole Rcomms to see the sensible side :grinning:

frig you sound like my da....:p .

gttc16

RMS Member
Lovely car.
What kind of money, mileage etc.
Did ya buy from a garage or private.
Just wondering as I'm thinking of bringing one down early next year.
Pm if you don't want the details up here.

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
You`ll not want me to tell you about the carbon lip spoiler jamie ferguson has for sale, looks the muts nuts!!!

RComms

RMS Regular
OP
RComms
Drives
E63
r16vka said:
You`ll not want me to tell you about the carbon lip spoiler jamie ferguson has for sale, looks the muts nuts!!!

typically carbon lips and rally stages don't mix to well lol. Remap and maybe a change of rims are the only things i'm lookin at doin at the moment!

paddymcc

RMS Regular
Drives
C63
Theyre some machines to go with the remaps.

I drove one with 180 odd HP according to the owner and it had quite a bit of torque steer and wheel spin.

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
You can no longer pretend to be Traffic Branch, I will just have to keep it going alone :worried: :p

brendy

RMS Regular
whats wrong with vag at the moment they seem to be allergic to colourcoding bumpers.... very nice big cruiser matey, (get that bumper sorted tho) and 17 or 18 audi rims.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
imo, i wouldnt colour it. its like the mk4 + mk5 golfs, when the lower bumper at the rear is colour coded theres just too much colour. the only way id be colour coding it would be if an aero kit was put in its place.

RComms

RMS Regular
OP
RComms
Drives
E63
i dunno about the colour coding... haven't decided yet. Going to go for the rims first and then see what it looks like. 18" RS4s are favourite at the moment....

brendy

RMS Regular
my boss in work bought a mk5 golf tdi 3door and before he would collect it he demanded it be booked into the paintshop and it made a huge difference, looks complete at teh back, not so cheap now.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.