Goodwood Festival of Speed 2016 - Who's Going?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
You been to this before Pete, or Revival? Would you be up for it?

been to revival and seriously want to go again, but sadly won't be this year (unless I am working at it) as I'll only be back from holidays and no doubt completely skint

Will is driving the GT86 on behalf of Rally Prep and Toyota GB, hence I want pics

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
Would probably only take you about half an hour to get there!

Doubt it, but we can try.

Will landed in to get the Liverpool Ferry last night, was delayed by 3 hours, so he cancelled and got a refund, booked onto the Cairnryan Ferry and drove down instead. But as he was in the queue for the Liverpool Ferry there was a mother and her disabled daughter that were due to be at a clinic in Liverpool at 8:30 this morning and they were now going to miss that appointment (after an 18 month wait for it), Will offered to drive them if they swapped ferry too, he dropped them off with enough time for a tour of Liverpool and breakfast before their appointment this morning.

Definitely lucked out there, went from Liverpool Ferry and a bus to 335D X-Drive - I can only imagine how silent they must have been on the initial run out of Cairnryan getting the trucks out of the way at 2am

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
good for him, that was a lovely thing to do.

I believe they were rather chatty for the entire length of the journey.

Me personally, they would have arrived in Liverpool in bodybags if that was the case, but he is much more diplomatic/gentlemanly than I

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
image.jpeg
Sun splitting the trees here. Spotted by @Neil_M

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.