GTINI Drag Day Saturday 30th May.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
I'm having the same thought... Would love to throw the M4 on to this but the sheer amount of rubber I'd spend would make it crazy :grinning:

PhilM

RMS Regular
I'm having the same thought... Would love to throw the M4 on to this but the sheer amount of rubber I'd spend would make it crazy :grinning:

with traction control etc, im sure you would be grand.

4 or 5 runs and it'll be no worse than the same number of dashes from the lights. but more legal lol

Phil

56oval

RMS Regular
OP
56oval

If you know how to peddle a car, you should use barely any rubber ;-)

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
I'd rather use launch control and see if it's 'any good' although having read a few articles it's meant to be insanely aggressive... It's still tempting as hell !!

56oval

RMS Regular
OP
56oval
Bring yourself along, youd be surprised, walking it off the line then hitting it will reward you with quicker times than just guns out in a haze of tyre smoke. The 60ft is where you get rewarded or heavily punished the most. You dont have to be a hero to go quick and enjoy yourself.

Darragh

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra TT6
image.jpg
The only reason I'm bringing Tyres is cause I tend to go nuts with burnouts and some sideways at the end of the track lol other than that Tyres should be fine

Darragh

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra TT6
@Neil@rockvale it should be interesting alrite however I've drove the car about 10 times in two years and havent had a chance to see how she launches although the last drive I did manage to get up the gears with out missing any so it should be great Craic getting the hang of the clutch :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.