Performance: Honda B Series AEM EMS Engine Management

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Kavna

RMS Regular
Drives
Vtaaaac Yo!
Item for Sale: AEM EMS Series 1 OBD1 ECU

Price: £450 £400

Condition: 9/10

Description: http://www.procivic.com/pages-product_car_part_info/category-70_91/product-236/index.html

I have taken most of this information from the thread on CivicLife where I bought this from Jor-don at Horizon Motorsports.

"The unit had a minor fault with it where it would turn on but would not respond when hooked up to the laptop. Thanks to Bisimoto, the unit was taken back with him to the AEM headquarters in California to be repaired. Bisimoto then brought it back with him when he was visiting the UK. As some of you may know, Bisimoto is sponsorred with AEM so all repairs were done to the highest quality they could be done."

I then paid Bisimoto to create me a basemap which I have modified for my car, I can modify this for the buyer of the ECU for their car to be used for startup and I can give further advice/help on tuning too.

This is a fantastic system and is pretty much limitless, it was very expensive new as is the Series 2 AEM EMS (£1300). It will work plug and play for OBD1 cars and will suit other wiring with the appropriate conversion harness.

Any questions just ask!

Pictures:
DSC00371-1.jpg

DSC00372.jpg

Kavna

RMS Regular
OP
Kavna
Drives
Vtaaaac Yo!
Cheers dude, they don't come up that often either.

Kavna

RMS Regular
OP
Kavna
Drives
Vtaaaac Yo!
Oh also comes with:

• The extra connector and pins for inputs (using physical switches to engage things like anti-lag, hi/lo boost, traction control etc) Cost me nearly £60 for them from SummitRacing after import tax and handling fees.
  • Serial to USB Cable for connecting to laptop

Price dropped to £400!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.