Dismantling: Honda Civic Type R - Complete minus engine

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
*** Available complete if anyone is interested in the whole car. Otherwise it will be broken for parts. ***

Looking for around £1100 for the complete car, as it sits. Located in Carrick, if anyone wants to see it.

Complete Honda Civic Type R available, minus engine, gearbox, and engine loom. Everything is there and fully working.

Car was on the road, used as a daily driver, when we bought it before Christmas. The engine, gearbox, and engine loom have been removed. Everything else is there, complete and intact and working.

2002 Civic Type R, Red.
Cat C several years ago, but put back straight away and has been running as a daily ever since.
Face-lift front, Mongoose exhaust, decat, lowered suspension, etc.

P1040305.JPG

P1040307.JPG

P1040309.JPG

P1040311.JPG

P1040315.JPG

P1040317.JPG

P1040321.JPG

P1040327.JPG

P1040329.JPG

P1040331.JPG

Last edited:

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
i think we have the candidate here for the next divis hoods attempted theft / unfortunate death of 5 young west belfast gentlemen who had so much ahead of them?

Il throw a tenner in for the cause.

Last edited:

M455EY

RMS Regular
Drives
EP3
How many miles where on it? and What conition is the steering wheel in? could you give me a price on the clocks and the steerig wheel? thanks mate

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
PM:ed.

@M455EY, your inbox is full :grinning: The steering wheel is in the second picture from last above, reasonable condition. It is a 2002 car, and it had around 70k on it.

Would be looking at selling the whole car first, will get back to you if we decide to break it instead.

AC

RMS Regular
@svensktoppen, I don't suppose you have the parcel shelf for it? I still haven't got my finger out yet and bought one!

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
Everything is there @AC. Will see if there are any takers for the whole car as it sits first, will let you know if we break it.

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
As said in your build thread Nick I could well be interested in a few bits and pieces if you do decide to break it! Will keep an eye on here.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Sven could you stick a price up for the entire unit please? Don't need parts prices just one for the car. Ta.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
Think all have been PMed, let me know if I missed someone (y)

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
Looking for around £1100:- for the complete car, as it sits. Located in Carrick if anyone wants to see it. Updated the first post too (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.