Honda CR-V Family Wagon

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

pheunos

RMS Regular
2 dogs + 1 new baby and associated pruck don't fit too well in an Astra, so we picked this up yesterday.

It will mostly be my wife's car as I'm still punishing myself by driving about in the defender most days.

It's a CR-V EX with the Aero bumpers, rear spoiler and 19" wheels. Spec wise it has just about everything you can think of. Lovely drive and a decent bit of poke from the 2.2 too. Very happy with it so far.

Mrt20

RMS Regular
Looks well. Recently updated the satnav in my girlfriends Civic EX which was really easy to do. Many miles on the CRV?

pheunos

RMS Regular
OP
P
Looks well. Recently updated the satnav in my girlfriends Civic EX which was really easy to do. Many miles on the CRV?

How did you do that? If it's easy and free I might try it myself.

55k miles on this so it's in great shape.

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
Love it Phil, looks really well with the 19's and the Aero bumpers! Perfect family wagon.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.