IPA locally

BigJoe

RMS Regular
Drives
FR-V - Civic
been looking at getting IPA on the internet but to no avail.

Does anyone have it locally, ideally looking for 1 litre in a spray bottle..

WHY

BigJoe

RMS Regular
OP
BigJoe
Drives
FR-V - Civic
Nah wanted it for detailing purposes..and yes isopropyl alcohol and not the beer variety...dont have any bother finding that on the net ;-)

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Problem usually is getting it shipped to NI. There are loads of people who sell it but very few willing to ship it here, think it might be classified as a hazardous substance for shipping purposes.

BigJoe

RMS Regular
OP
BigJoe
Drives
FR-V - Civic
If PB post to NI i'll get it from there, i might also have to get a new wash mitt and some microfibres too.....oh look, its nearly pay day!

dannydnn

RMS Regular
Yea it was 99% they had branded fragranced diluted stuff and unbranded proper gear. I think it's called Railway street part of the one way system before the linen museum.

BigJoe

RMS Regular
OP
BigJoe
Drives
FR-V - Civic
Yea it was 99% they had branded fragranced diluted stuff and unbranded proper gear. I think it's called Railway street part of the one way system before the linen museum.
Ah ha, got you...its only round the corner from my office. Fantastic!

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
90's Junk
Ebay for anything under 2.5l usually. I get all my Glycerol/glycol/IPA from there.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Hi guys, thanks for the tag. yeah, I have IPA 99% in stock.

Can do it in 500ml, 1lt, 2lt & 5lt bottles.

BigJoe

RMS Regular
OP
BigJoe
Drives
FR-V - Civic
Where are you based maximus prostitutum? Can you stick up a price for a litre and a sorsy bottle or two...thanks

BobSpounge

RMS Regular
What do you dilute this with and what ratio? Will have to get some myself as I'm using carpro eraser which is good but expensive.