Irish touring cars at kirkistown tomorrow?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Is the irish touring cars racing at kirkistown tomorrow?

Was wondering if it would be worth going to kirkistown tomorrow to watch the racing? Does anyone know what other type cars is racing?

Want to go down an enquire about getting my race licence anyhow:grinning:

evo98

RMS Regular
OP
evo98
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Would you be time enough arriving there about 12 then? You in your orange boiler-suit tomorrow Graham?

evo98

RMS Regular
OP
evo98
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Was down there today to watch the 1st irish touring car race...Dam that E36 is quick..We timed it an it was doing 1.02 laps..That would win at the saloons too id say? I hear it has serious money spent on it too..Either way its some car an is very well driven too:cool:

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
evo98 friend of mine's car. Both it & him are very quick indeed. I posted a cracking in-car a while back of another friend and the E36 at mondello. Both cars very well matched.
Unofficially he has now won the 2013 championship (y)

HWW

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta, Mini
I was down for a couple of races and I thought the ITCC would be more modern cars from the picture in 'The Sun'.

evo98

RMS Regular
OP
evo98
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
evo98 friend of mine's car. Both it & him are very quick indeed. I posted a cracking in-car a while back of another friend and the E36 at mondello. Both cars very well matched.
Unofficially he has now won the 2013 championship (y)

You mean it an the e46? Thats the white one? Yes think i seen that video because you posted it for me to watch because i was going down there:grinning:

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Yea this is Dave's car
1003317_413585288753956_1668120828_n.jpg

And this is Erik's
309944_10151365213871601_2076051075_n.jpg

Both are bloody good pilots and both cars are excellent builds. Erik's E36 is set up and maintained my murray motorsport and Dave's was a home build that just missed being ready for the 1st race of the season.

I've been to a few of the races in Mondello but had to stop, I was going to end up convincing myself to build a car and that would have been a very bad thing lol

evo98

RMS Regular
OP
evo98
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Yes thats them..I was at bishopscourt at a practice day an that e36 went past me in style..I thought i was shifting too lol..

Today in the first race the white e46 was in pole but the e36 was past it by the 1st corner an it continued to pull a big lead..I did see work getting done to the e46 so it could of had a problem..To be fair you could see the e36 was taking the chicane a brave bit quicker too:grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.