ISLE OF MAN TT

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Havent been since 2019, bursting to go back, if i can get a spot on a rib ill be over for a day or two here and there hopefully.
Its always a last minute thing tho

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
we went with Tim Abhainn Cruises Boat Tours , but have a fair few friends who dive and Fish and have similar ribs, so will tag on last minute if there are any spots free.

Its about 1hr15, the boat size and waves dont bother me , but heading home surrounded by loudmouth drunks gurning about wanting to "pull over for a pish" and gurning cuz they arent allowed to smoke fegs , whilst they are straddling a tank of unleaded, just doesnt do it for me

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Havent been since 2019, bursting to go back, if i can get a spot on a rib ill be over for a day or two here and there hopefully.
Its always a last minute thing tho
Usually do the rib crossing myself, everyone thinks I'm mad, but it's not that bad really. And I hate water/swimming!

Not getting this year due to a family wedding, getting severe withdrawal symptoms.

WSK

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Late to the party but heading over Friday to Sunday - looking forward to it, first time! Staying in campsite in Douglas

Gibonz

RMS Regular
Drives
W204
Any websites for booking the camping sites youd recommend?

Whats the facilities like?

Hoping to head over next year

domo gti

RMS Regular
Drives
6n2/PoloGTI+
Currently sitting at Creg Ny Baa waiting on the days racing to start.
Absolutely brilliant craic has been had so far.
If anyone is half thinking of coming just go ahead and book!

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Very jealous 😂
Between the weather, the quality of racing and the history being made , it's the year to be there.
Enjoy!
Currently sitting at Creg Ny Baa waiting on the days racing to start.
Absolutely brilliant craic has been had so far.
If anyone is half thinking of coming just go ahead and book!

WSK

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Douglas Rugby Club run a few campsites and meant to be good.

Bring a good sleeping bag, we're just back and it was absolutely baltic during the night...

Lol, one of us mentioned not to bother with them... I was in Ibiza weeks ago and was shivering at night, so i said i was definitly bringing mine!

ilovequo

RMS Regular
We were in the glamping tents which came with (crap) duvets, got so cold we were sleeping inside the first duvets with more duvets we stole from the empty tent next door on top! I’d bring a good towel and flip flops also
Good location though, if you jump across the stream at back hedge you can walk up a path in the forest right to the bottom of bray hill.
Top banter though, wish I was still there

domo gti

RMS Regular
Drives
6n2/PoloGTI+
Solo warm up done, Sidecars start in 30mins.
Screenshot_20230607_111407_Gallery.jpg

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
I'm abroad at work, but paid or the live streaming and I've been really enjoying the racing. Some skill from those riders, sometime pushing it right to the very limit.

Dunlop is having a great year, he is on fire at the moment. Would like to see him win a Superstock race.

Who reckons he will equal Joeys record this year?

ilovequo

RMS Regular
I think he should win the next twin comfortably, but hickman will be strong on the stock and might have his superbike sorted in time for the senior. The livestream is great and very good value. Northwest should monetise theirs…

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
I think he should win the next twin comfortably, but hickman will be strong on the stock and might have his superbike sorted in time for the senior. The livestream is great and very good value
I think you are 100% on that. Would like to see him beat Hickman on either superstock or the senior, but I think thats a tall order, Hickman is a weapon on these when they are working 100%.

Northwest should monetise theirs…
Might have to do so or less money due to less races and shorter duration, but would seemingly be a good idea, but didn't the BBC Provide live coverage anyway?

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
And made it look so easy.

I think he is the better rider on the big stuff, so I don't see Dunlop having it easy tomorrow. Could go either way, but if Hickmans bike is working as it should he is probably the favourite for the Win as much as I would like to see Dunlop take it.

Hoping Dunlop takes the win in the Supertwin.

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
OP
Captain Starlet
Drives
S2000
And made it look so easy.

I think he is the better rider on the big stuff, so I don't see Dunlop having it easy tomorrow. Could go either way, but if Hickmans bike is working as it should he is probably the favourite for the Win as much as I would like to see Dunlop take it.

Hoping Dunlop takes the win in the Supertwin.

It's hickman superbike race to lose and Dunlops to lose in the supertwins later. Would love to see Dunlop take the top spot tomorrow though.