Jay Leno buys a P1

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
first time i have heard or seen of this guy, and its nothing to do with the car. But... i just get the impression you wouldn ever get tired of punching him.

As for the car, no real interest, as with all supercars. Interesting to see a Motec item in it though, wonder does it use motec for management.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
watched this earlier. find Jay Leno likeable, for an American.

he's got every car I want. buying the new Porsche 918 Spyder too.

fortunate man.

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
I turned down a job there a few years back - burned my bridges with the electrical management after pulling out at the last minute and joining Jaaaaaaag...... crying into my lard sandwiches now. I've never ever looked at a super-car and thought "I want one of those" - until now! Not even the CX-75 had anywhere near as much adrenaline coursing through my veins.

Jay Leno has the face of someone one might want to batter all day long, but apparently he's a true gentleman - all the best to him and his "luck"

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
Class, but I would doubt that is 'his' actual car with the few things that are sticking out of the dash such as the PLM and the Emergency Stop Box just behind the wheel...

He has an absolutely unreal collection, so something like this is expected at this stage...

Andymh

RMS Regular
Drives
EP3 Civic
I was unsure about this car when I first saw photos of it but after watching that I really really really want one lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.