JDM B8 S4 Avant

Mackers91

RMS Regular
Picked up this morning from AJM autos near Cookstown. Absolutely in love with it already.

62000km (3900ish miles)
Not one bit of rust on it, you could literally eat your dinner off the underside.

No nothing about Audi spec levels but it seems to be pretty well spec'ed for a 09 car

Sports rear diff
Radar cruise control
Collision detection
Side detection, etc, etc.

Plans so far are fully service it, 034 Motorsport res delete, intake (don't know which yet) and a remap again don't know which to go for.

It got absolutely blown away coming back down the road by my partner in the Cupra which hurt alot so remap may come first šŸ˜‚.

Only have to for sale add pictures at the moment but will update once I get it a good wash!

IMG_22096-large.jpg

IMG_22102-large.jpg

IMG_20888-large.jpg
IMG_20889-large.jpg

IMG_20886-large.jpg

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
That is lovely!! I still love mine. A fantastic all-rounder, but one thirsty brute. Enjoy.

P.s. is your cupra mapped? I can confirm that mine very much held its own against a 7.5 Golf R with DSG.

Mackers91

RMS Regular
OP
Mackers91
That is lovely!! I still love mine. A fantastic all-rounder, but one thirsty brute. Enjoy.

P.s. is your cupra mapped? I can confirm that mine very much held its own against a 7.5 Golf R with DSG.

Yes bud it's 360-380 depending on what fuels in it. Also it's about 100kg or more lighter than I Golf R and I hadn't figured out how to put the S4 in sport mode at that point so she got the jump on me lol. Will have to revisit it.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Lovely! Loved mine and that looks a cracker!

I can only recommend Revo for a map, Chris Harris did a video on it showing the before and after difference. There are others but go with whoever you have best experience with.

Mackers91

RMS Regular
OP
Mackers91
image3~3.jpeg

image0~2.jpeg

First proper wash this evening really does clean up well! Parked up with it's partner in crime.

Have ordered a 034motorsports intake pipe and pippercross panel filter for it to get more noise from the supercharger. Just need to wait until payday to order the X pipe šŸ˜.