Jeremy Clarkson fired from Top Gear

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Wonder if he will get some sort of compensation claim brought against him for assault. That be fun.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Would be hard for Clarkson to argue saying he was the one who reported the incident.

His next newspaper column will be worth a read I would have thought.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
It is also clear to me that Oisin Tymon is an important creative member of the Top Gear team who is well-valued and respected. He has suffered significant personal distress as a result of this incident, through no fault of his own.

Ca-ching!

xKH3hwT.gif

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
There is likely a "non compete" clause within their contract which means they will not be allowed to do anything similar for X number of years after the contract ends

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
I bet Sky or as mentioned maybe Netflix are drafting out contracts for the 3 of them as we speak. There is literally nothing on the BBC I will watch now, but yet, still have to pay the fecking tv license fee!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.