Ken Block Passed Away 3rd Jan 2023

Nazor

RMS Regular
Drives
306 Dimma
Ken Block passed away today after a snowmobile accident. Can’t get over it.

block.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

56oval

RMS Regular
Thats awful. Terrible news and a tragic accident.

One things for sure as car lovers i don't think anyone could dislike just what Ken brought to the world of motoring.

Just as his daughter was coming into her own too

A huge loss of a person that certainly left his mark.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Wow that’s an absolute shocker.

RIP Ken.

Jeremy Renner doesn’t seem in great shape either after his snow ploughing accident.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
I'm a massive fan of Ken, like many of us. I'm truly gutted. He was a hell of a pilot.

His last Instagram post was only 16 hours ago about the snow mobiles.

It just shows how much we respect our motoring heros as there is a feel of genuine loss for someone we've never met, when they pass. He was an icon. Pretty devastating for his family considering the nature of it. Bloody awful.

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
Real shame to hear of KB passing so soon. I'm sure the sports motoring fraternity will give him a helluva send off!!

AC

RMS Regular
Very sad!

Block died at age 55 in a snowmobile accident near his ranch in Woodland, Utah on January 2, 2023. The Wasatch County sheriff's department reported that Block had been riding in the Mill Hollow area when his snowmobile upended on a steep slope and landed on top of him. Block was declared dead at the scene of the accident.

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
RIP Ken. A really nice guy who achieved a hell of a lot in his lifetime, from DC Shoes to Hoonigan to WRC to BBC Top Gear etc. There's a great podcast on the Collecting Cars podcast, episode 33, interview with one of the founders of Hoonigan. Well worth a listen.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
His Fiesta went to auction there recently too. Dare say it has now doubled in value.

It's funny he was selling off a few of his cars recently too.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Was watching the East African Safari Classic that he had done in a Tuthill 911 there last week, he was obviously having a good time and fair play to him. RIP

dh1079

RMS Regular
Drives
loads
Such a loss of talent and to his family and friends,
Only watched the electric Audi video over holidays there
The man could pilot like no one else