Kinda what car thread from me....

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
The Alfa will probably be a good used buy as soon as depreciation takes hold. ;)

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Mazza Gran Tourismo

Ford F150 Raptor (If a pick up is an option)

The facelift Jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake ... its an animal and good value for money considering its power and the spec it includes.

Or else keep your RRS and get yourself an insane Caterham ;)

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Have you never heard that before?

The structure of the sentence is that I would be annoyed with a LHD, therefore not being annoyed with it means I would do without the annoyance, not the opposite.

Edit: I wouldn't be annoyed with it would suggest acceptance of the LHDedness.

I'm talking ****.

Last edited:

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
I do not get the fascination with G wagons....... Big square lumps and ugly to boot.

Give me a defender any day over one!

:eek:

Wash your mouth out. They're awesome.

Have you ever drove 1? Absolutely nothing like a Defender, other than the fact they were both designed with concrete blocks and straight edges.

2fast4u

RMS Regular
Drives
V50, MT-10, MSX
I do not get the fascination with G wagons....... Big square lumps and ugly to boot.

Give me a defender any day over one!

Completely ugly and an ugly thing stuck together with ugly tape, but people that know them know exactly what they are. Suppose it's really what floats your goat!

driven

RMS Regular
Drives
Mondy ST220 BMW
Aston Rapide?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 74

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
That looks the dogs balls to be fair!!

I'm sorry but I dont even know what it is but I want one!!!!

Does this potential leave a bit of coin for A weekend toy?? Especially if you could be considering a £100k RRS SVR.

There could be a serious toy in there too bud!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.