Lark in the Park

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

bob

RMS Regular
For anyone whos interested its on Sat 17th July. Same format as last year, with a stage in the park in the morning then down burt direction for 3 stages and back to the park in the evening.

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
bob said:
For anyone whos interested its on Sat 17th July. Same format as last year, with a stage in the park in the morning then down burt direction for 3 stages and back to the park in the evening.

how very **** :x dunno why they leave the park too much hassle if u ask me..ahh well ill still probably go tho lol

bob

RMS Regular
OP
bob
Was a bit of a shambles tbh, ran very late all day with a
stage4 being cancelled, and just the general layout of driving from the park to muff to the park was a bit stupid imo. 3stages in muff in the morning and then 3 in the park would've been a better plan.

Alot of hondas and mk2s out, think Sean Devine won it in the end.

sideways365

RMS Regular
Drives
X5
was down at muff spotted ur al boy bob, plenty of fwd & mk2 machinery out all rite not enough wrc stuff!

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
***** day and such a load of ballix that rally was, have a CLASS pic od reilly snr so as soon as i get my PC fixed i will get the pix uploaded !

Cess

RMS Staff
I was at the road stage outside Muff and I can safely say it was the most entertaining stage I've been to in ages. In the first run through, I lost count of the number of cars getting the hairpin we were at wrong. Had to fish at least 3 out of a big sheugh. The second run through was equally as good. Heard the park stage was a waste of time.

bob

RMS Regular
OP
bob
Graham said:
***** day and such a load of ballix that rally was, have a CLASS pic od reilly snr so as soon as i get my PC fixed i will get the pix uploaded !

good job sur get her up!

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
1. Sean Divine - Impreza WRC; 17:36.4
2. Camilius Bradley - Mk2; 18:01.7
3. Damien Gallagher - Mk2; 18:10.0
4. Gavin Harris - ; 18:21.8
5. Gary Cairns ; 18:28.2
6. Seamus Herron - Evo 7 ; 18:30.9
7. Frank Wray - ; 18:31.2
8. Danny McBride - ; 18:33.6
9. Cathal Rodgers - ; 18:37.3
10. Semus O'Connell ; 18:38.1

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.