Last Trackskills track day of 2013 is this Sunday!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

V8

RMS Regular
Just a quick reminder that our last track day of this year at Kirkistown is this Sunday. Cars coming include;

BMW
Honda Prelude
Honda Civic
Toyota MR2
Renault 197 Clio
Mazda MX5
VW Sirocco
Mercedes E63
Subaru 320
Peugeot 205
Ford Puma
Impreza

This is the one where we run until dark and the last run is spectacular! :grinning:

jagged

RMS Regular
Drives
640D G.C. E36M3
Hoping to be there, expecting it to be slippy, should be a challenge in the yellow m

OS Ken

RMS Regular
Drives
Saab 9-5 all day
We will be there, could not miss the last one of the year.
Better check the lights too:laughing:

Jim28

RMS Regular
Drives
e39,e46
Will be there Diff working as advertised, planning on running until i have no rubber left... or get I thrown out for drifting because i have no rubber left.

OS Ken

RMS Regular
Drives
Saab 9-5 all day
Will be there Diff working as advertised, planning on running until i have no rubber left... or get I thrown out for drifting because i have no rubber left.
Good stuff Jim, fast n loud the only way.

weeJohn

RMS Regular
Drives
Toyota EP85
I am not going to make this one, to many work commitments. I hope you all have a good day, and I would just like to thank all the Trackskills crew for a great years trackdays.

Hope to see you all there next year again!

mike_2

RMS Regular
Drives
MR2, EP3 TypeR
Thats a pity John. We plan on being there , so hopefully we can uphold the MR2 honours.

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Wont be there either even thou I have the car sorted.. :worried:

I am however booked into the rallysport event at nutts corner on the 24th in nutts corner :grinning:

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Have fun folks, I have finally hung up all motorsport to concentrate on more important things in life.

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Have fun folks, I have finally hung up all motorsport to concentrate on more important things in life.

Now you can have that long overdue passenger run next year sometime :grinning:

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Now you can have that long overdue passenger run next year sometime :grinning:
I wont even be about motorsport at all Tony, other than trailing the mates fiesta about for him.

no money at motorsport anymore so its finally time to concentrate on other areas of business that will keep food on the table.

An old mate of mine (in his 60's but like a brother) was a time served in all areas of motorsport man and a few years back hung all the suits up and stated "there is more to life" this has dwelled on me ever since and indeed the time came for me to pack it in after 15 years of media/official duties and competing most weekends.

expanding my wedding & commercial business as well as my own wedding next year is much more important for the long run of life and plenty of hobbies out there to try out :grinning:

V8

RMS Regular
OP
V8
Hi Folks,

Look at the weather today and tomorrow is supposed to be the same! Perfect track day weather! :grinning:

Extra cars now booked include a Caterham, an Integra, and a Golf. Oh, and the Merc is a C63 (sorry!).

Jim28

RMS Regular
Drives
e39,e46
Graham,
Best of luck to you wherever life takes you,
It was a always good to see you there and if you ever decide you wNt a passenger lap in my car you're welcome any time.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Expanding my wedding & commercial business as well as my own wedding next year is much more important for the long run of life and plenty of hobbies out there to try out :grinning:

Well, you know what you need to get now instead :p

Know what you mean though, enjoy the rest of your life :grinning:

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
I wont even be about motorsport at all Tony, other than trailing the mates fiesta about for him.

no money at motorsport anymore so its finally time to concentrate on other areas of business that will keep food on the table.

An old mate of mine (in his 60's but like a brother) was a time served in all areas of motorsport man and a few years back hung all the suits up and stated "there is more to life" this has dwelled on me ever since and indeed the time came for me to pack it in after 15 years of media/official duties and competing most weekends.

Good man Graham :grinning: im sure you will be missed in the motorsport scene
All the best with what ever you do

mike_2

RMS Regular
Drives
MR2, EP3 TypeR
Best of luck Graham in your future endeavours.(y) (i have to say looking at your photos of the track day are always a highlight for me)

KREMER

RMS Regular
Drives
ASTRA SRI CDTI
Good luck with the future, paying the bills comes first but its not so easy to walk away. I spectated at my first event aged 4 with my dad and 50 years later I still love motorsport as much as ever. Good luck with the business

jagged

RMS Regular
Drives
640D G.C. E36M3
Great day today lot of people going quick,,dry but cold not as much grip , flat spotted a tyre going into the chicane had to go straight on! does this make me a racing driver? Now the white integra can approach a corner in a multitude of positions and still get round it .

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
That yellow M3 is sublime... Really impressive pace! We were in awe watching it grip around corners as it went past like we were stopped!

DC2 was flying also, good to see another one driving home also!

Had a great run at the end in the dark with the blue 205, it left me easily down the straights, on corners and braking I could make up time, that's was seriously close driving at times! ;)

Kris McCloy

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Had a great day out with my dad in the DC2, but was ended early with the brakes catching fire on my account and being generally poor. It's finally time to upgrade the brakes with some 282mm calipers, we're firm believers in upgrading with reason. The car is getting better every time we bring it up, appreciate the positive comments. I have since sold my Yellow EK and just yesterday secured a 98' spec DC2 in Japan after a lot of hunting, so will have it up in the new year to see how it's going :grinning:.

The navy 330CI was going better than ever I thought and the yellow M3 was fast as usual!

16v_lee

RMS Regular
was a good day yesterday, had my 6 year old down and he loved the blue golf, cocked a wheel at debtors every time, he loved it, there was one session after lunch with the wide arch evo, c63 and impreza all racing, was great to see.my favourite was the kit car with the chap in the orange helmet, he was driving very hard

16v_lee

RMS Regular
Had a great day out with my dad in the DC2, but was ended early with the brakes catching fire on my account and being generally poor. It's finally time to upgrade the brakes with some 282mm calipers, we're firm believers in upgrading with reason. The car is getting better every time we bring it up, appreciate the positive comments. I have since sold my Yellow EK and just yesterday secured a 98' spec DC2 in Japan after a lot of hunting, so will have it up in the new year to see how it's going :grinning:.

The navy 330CI was going better than ever I thought and the yellow M3 was fast as usual!
i know of a big brake set up going( more than likely cheap as they are not needed) give me a shout, the were for a 5 stud civic setup so should fit right on

spudep91

RMS Regular
Drives
glanza
How much pad would yous lads use on track days? We got 2 track days out of a set of ds2500 witch I think is poor tbh were in a prelude

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.