Liquid Wrap Range Now Available From Paints & Components Ltd

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Dub_cub 89

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo 6 / cbr400rr
What sort of £ are we talking to do something e39 sized in a Matt finish, including any equipment, I'd be starting from scratch as I've never painted anything before so allow a bit extra for a few (ok a lot of) practice runs at it.

saxo_man

RMS Regular
@Woodcutter

Sorry to be a pest!

Can you get a photo further back with some background in as well to what's it like. Hard to tell - looks like primer colour

2.2_Coupe

RMS Regular
Drives
amps/volts
In my opinion its the best stuff out there at present, Ive got mine on for over a year now, weathered a winter, and left unwashed for 5 months, and its still adhering as youd hope. I'll post some peel pics later from when we peeled emmas pixo. It came off with ease.

img_2597-1-jpg.56341

For people wanting to 'treat' it, Glimmerman endurance is fantastic on it for adding a little sheen, water repells off it like a champ!

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
What sort of £ are we talking to do something e39 sized in a Matt finish, including any equipment, I'd be starting from scratch as I've never painted anything before so allow a bit extra for a few (ok a lot of) practice runs at it.

I'll drop you a PM shortly. What colour were you thinking?

@Woodcutter

Sorry to be a pest!

Can you get a photo further back with some background in as well to what's it like. Hard to tell - looks like primer colour

It's very hard to get a real idea unless you see it in person Adam. I'll see what I can do.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
If anyone in the Belfast area wants any of the Liquid Wrap products, let me know via PM before 3pm and I can bring some up with me later and meet you with it.

Cheers

garyo

RMS Regular
Just met Graeme tonight there to pick up a tin of this and a couple of Anachem goodies to try out as we were both in the big smoke, top fella, and thanks very much for meeting up!

Roll on Bank Holiday Monday to hopefully get a few hours to give the car a bit of TLC and try out the Liquid Wrap! Will update with with results if/when I get round to it.

jp112

RMS Regular
Drives
Exeo
PM me a price on the spray gun and a few gallons to do a small car?
Thanks.

Sonny

RMS Photographer
Next time you are down towards Belfast (Lisburn even better) could you bring 5 gunmetal grey with you?

Sonny

RMS Photographer
Wednesday yes, but not afternoon. I'm in work, and have to pick up something just after. I'll be there in the evening though! May be too late for you however. Anyone fancy picking it up and meeting me? lol

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Wednesday yes, but not afternoon. I'm in work, and have to pick up something just after. I'll be there in the evening though! May be too late for you however. Anyone fancy picking it up and meeting me? lol

I'll be in Belfast tomorrow and Lisburn around 7.30

Marc

RMS Moderator
whats the price for covering the likes of a clio in the gunmetal?

also how much is the spraygun?

2.2_Coupe

RMS Regular
Drives
amps/volts
Indeed, pearl and flake works, and combos of both!
Ive been running flaked now for over a year, still adhering 100%
Pearls work fine too, Ive ran 100G of flake and 50G of pearl mixed into 15L on my other halfs nissan pixo in this particular product, peeled it too, with no ill effect.
Thanks for the white Woodcutter, Anton lifted it on saturday there, we've the eunos painted in a custom mix of frost Blue/white with 2 different flakes, the owner will have it at Harmony hill this weekend I think

jtp_2014_04_26_mazda-winner_5-jpg.57242

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.