Long shot...All Ireland football final tickets needed

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Phil_D

RMS Regular
Gents been asked by a friend if I could try an find some all Ireland football final tickets, hoping that someone on here might be able to help out.

Let me know if you can get any will of course pay a finders fee ;)

Phil

davecoupe

RMS Photographer
Drives
S14a/vRS/Jetta
They wont be out yet.

Only way to get them would be through a club, earlier rounds can be got on ticketmaster etc but there will be none available for the finals. The boards of the competing counties will get 95% of the tickets but each of the other county boards will get a small amount of tickets, normally distributed to the larger clubs in the county.

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Yeah as davecoupe says it be through the clubs but with no northern county in the final it will be a bit that harder.

Im hoping to go myself but if I find any extra I fire you a PM.

Phil_D

RMS Regular
OP
Phil_D
Thanks, gents very much appreciated. If any are about please let me know.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Thanks, gents very much appreciated. If any are about please let me know.
Of it is at croke then karlos da jackle has or had season ticket seats from memory. Could send ya his number if want

bikeit

RMS Regular
Hi Phil_D the person who normally gets me tickets for matches has left his job with the bank, so sorry cannot get you any tickets.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.