Looking Mobile dent removal

carmodgeddon

RMS Regular
Drives
Vagcom diagnosti
have 3 cars needing dents removed if someone could recommend a decent mobile dent remover guy.

Cheers

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
There was a guy called Mike based around Bangor did work for me and couple mates few years back was excellent. He went round dealers etc so if you'd three cars would likely come to you. I've lost him number though.

ItsAdamC

RMS Regular
Drives
Baguettes
There was a guy called Mike based around Bangor did work for me and couple mates few years back was excellent. He went round dealers etc so if you'd three cars would likely come to you. I've lost him number though.

I can also vouch for mike, he does all our work and is brilliant. @carmodgeddon PM me if you want his number

RM55MCC

RMS Regular
Drives
fn2 type r gt
Dent division , took few dents out of van I had great job

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
4 years on - who would be a good mobile dent guy in Belfast/Dundonald? Have an arch dent in the Q5 needing some attention

Thanks

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
4 years on - who would be a good mobile dent guy in Belfast/Dundonald? Have an arch dent in the Q5 needing some attention

Thanks
I have a dent that needs attention too. Could maybe ask him to fix a few cars together to make it worth his time. Based in Dundonald too

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I have a dent that needs attention too. Could maybe ask him to fix a few cars together to make it worth his time. Based in Dundonald too

I will make contact later - I have one main one of the Q5 N/S wing and possibly another on the door which I might leave

Let me know what you have - pm sure and can exchange numbers