m00ks SRi Corsa b

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
think this is still my fav car of the lot, was able to keep it for over a year so it deffo got me :p

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
few more, ave better pics of the cars on cd someplace, can't find it :worried:

if rugrat see's this does she by chance still have the stuffwe took for feature?

Ruth

RMS Regular
always mint n was highly original back in its day, prob the only corsa ive ever liked :p

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Pity its not quite as in good nick these days... Well last time i seen it few months ago anyway :worried:

sexymanda

Banned
Drives
turbo ctr,Eclips
none of you will ever know the full story behind the corsa so i dont think anyone should comment :grinning:
So if anyone has any further questions they'd want answered pm me or add me to msn, and some i will politley answer or tell you to mind your own business :grinning:

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
loved this car think it was the nicest you owned but the astra was class aswell

CapMan

Banned
Drives
Wait and see!
m00k said:
few more, ave better pics of the cars on cd someplace, can't find it :worried:
Heres one i found m00kLad from the time when you parked on the moon :

mook.gif

Jmax

RMS Regular
i wondered how long it would be before the slaggin would start again ;)

Clinty

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3 / Renaul
Biggest pile of ****e you...er I mean I ever had lol :party:

Looks good there Ted ohhh the memories!! :laughing:

sexymanda

Banned
Drives
turbo ctr,Eclips
To br fair most of you are just nosey b4stards, my ex relationships problems arnt really anything to do with any of you, so i suggest you just P1ss away off and worry about you own silly lifes :grinning:
whatever happned was nothing to do with scotty or the days when he owned it, it was afterwards, so leave his thread be and **** off :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.