M4 ordered!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

m5lvyn

RMS Regular
OP
m5lvyn
Drives
GT4
Lovely ... that interior! I'm sure you cant wait!

Thanks it will be a tough wait..

looks epic :grinning:

wish i still lived at home.. i would have something similar if i didnt have mortgage and bills to pay :worried:

To be honest I work most of the year in london & abroad plus running my company i do have bills like everyone else (y)

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
Beautiful car and spec.

Not long to go now.........time will probably pass a great deal slower for you right enough haha. I know how it feels!!

That interior is superb!!!

MATT93

RMS Regular
Drives
335d
That looks fantastic! Is it the start of June or end of June you can expect delivery?

Im excited even just for the photos haha.

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
Seen a Mineral Grey M4 in Rushmere the other day, had to get out for a look, just lovely:laughing:

ph11mcf

RMS Regular
Drives
SQ7/ftype v8
My mate just got m4 cab with sakhir orange leather,the leather really makes the car
some of the mperformance bits really make a difference

Gibonz

RMS Regular
Drives
W204
Love the look of the M4's, but will always prefer the E92 M3 over it due to the noise and handling. The way they put the power down and go round a corner is sensational...

Good luck with it!

m5lvyn

RMS Regular
OP
m5lvyn
Drives
GT4
To update: From July 1st BMW are bringing in new changes to the 2/3/4 series.
My order has been pushed to be built in the first week of July now to qualify and the below will be added to my order as standard equip.

-New idrive 5.0 (from the 7 series) new controller & design layout with higher resolution screen
-Wireless charging in the glovebox
-Apple CarPlay (from sept but will be refrofitted FOC)
-Sliding armest standard
-Interent standard

raD7XJE.png

DV54fjx.png

Going to be a longer wait till end of July now!

m5lvyn

RMS Regular
OP
m5lvyn
Drives
GT4
Quick update.. Car is on its way to England so hopefully will be over to NI next week. At last :party:

Oh did I mention I changed the exterior colour to mineral white? I passed one too many non M's in the grey which put me off plus I like the contrast the white has with the carbon roof.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Will be a sleepless night before you head to collect it lol I have the apple play it's a great job.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.