Dismantling: Mazda MX5 Parts For Sale

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

hacol4

RMS Regular
Drives
Mx5 vspec
I wouldn't personally go any bigger than 15's on my mx5 but thanks anyway though bud.

Jonny-FN2.GT

RMS Regular
OP
Jonny-FN2.GT
Drives
Fn2
I have a set of mk1 spax Coilovers here, they aren't the best condition of honest. In a car at the minute but could have them sitting here ready in a week or so

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
What kinda coin u looking? Pm me more info about them If you like.

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
i am after these items - rear lower wishbones, a pair of decent seats, and a mk2 bootlid with no rust??

Jonny-FN2.GT

RMS Regular
OP
Jonny-FN2.GT
Drives
Fn2
@Andy888 yup have a throttle cable there, £15

@forde yup have 2 rear arms there, £70 for the pair. Have a set of seats there, you would be better to view them yourself. Only do mk1 parts.

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
Yeah but the seats and arms are the same on na and nb aren't they

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
They look a bit different, but a couple of breakers told me they fit in the same ?? Hard to know what is swappable between mk1 and 2 I'm always hearing different.

What are these arms like for corrosion and how are the bushes

Jonny-FN2.GT

RMS Regular
OP
Jonny-FN2.GT
Drives
Fn2
The seats are a different design but they are interchangeable between mk1 & mk2..

The suspension arms are identical, slight surface rust and bust look fine.

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
Yep as myself and @Coog discovered. I wanted his tan interior and the seats did not fit, it's the seat belt mounting points that differ

Jonny-FN2.GT

RMS Regular
OP
Jonny-FN2.GT
Drives
Fn2
Yup have a clutch master cylinder here, £20. I'm in Newtownards, top of the Donaghadee road. Be in all day Sunday if that suits?

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Thanks buddy will get back to you. A mate might be sorting me but will let u know tomorrow. Is it in all working order etc?

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
thanks for the part mate, might get back to you about the other bit lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.