metabo chop saw

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
metabo kgs216m chop saw, 3 year warranty, £165 all in.

larger and smaller available and in stock.

http://www.metabo.com/Product-catal...nd-stationary-tools.24047+M56912c2c10c.0.html

2vb38lk.jpg

Daz

RMS Regular
So you can just wack a grinder disc into these?
You can't put a grinder disc into this type of saw. The best option is something like the Metabo CS23-355. It takes a 14" angle grinder type disc.

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
You can't put a grinder disc into this type of saw. The best option is something like the Metabo CS23-355. It takes a 14" angle grinder type disc.

I didnt think so, so @lightning can you give me a price for one? Do you stock any Makita stuff?

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Sorry was out tonight! yeah you need a 14" cut off saw. not really much more expensive. I'll be in work in the morning so will post up.

tbdevpaul

RMS Regular
Drives
Hundeye
Lightening price me for that saw on a proper bench

And a Kawasaki leaf blower please for next year. I bought a Kawasaki strimmer and long reach trimmer from you. I have an account lol

Also a price for a long reach lopper ? The mini chain saw on a pole thing :party:

PM me if you wish. Planning purchases for next year.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
ok for steel we do the metabo 14" with the abrasive disk (same as an angle grinder but 355mm) Pm me for price, bit more but won't be a whole pile more money than the wood one in the ad here and comes with the metabo 3 year warranty. in stock.

We also do evolution. They use a metal blade so no spark. They are fast and nice to use, tho the blades are a lot more expensive to buy when they eventually do go. They do a mid range saw which cuts steel and wool and a full professional which does steel only but very well. The orange rage is multi is £189 all in and the blue steel raptor is £259 all in.

http://www.evolutionpowertools.com/uk/steel/evo355.php

http://www.evolutionpowertools.com/uk/build/rage2.php

These are out of stock but will be back in start/middle of next week in both 110v and 240v.

metabo for reference.

27ycrdf.jpg

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Lightening price me for that saw on a proper bench

And a Kawasaki leaf blower please for next year. I bought a Kawasaki strimmer and long reach trimmer from you. I have an account lol

Also a price for a long reach lopper ? The mini chain saw on a pole thing :party:

PM me if you wish. Planning purchases for next year.

Pm'd (y)

Hopefully I've got back to everyone :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.