Mighty Car Mods

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Part 3 and I haven't been able to even watch the 1st one yet :sob: looking forward to watching them!

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Only caught on up with these last night. Nice project indeed!

Wonder if they'll ever get back to the Mira from Kei to the City. I know it had to go through a whole load of rules and regulations but I'm excited to see the wee thing again. I loved it.

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
90's Junk
Meh, I don't really mind how they act. It's free entertainment. As long as they keep doing it and more of these build shows keep popping up I'll be happy enough.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
I love it. My new top gear equivalent.

Only thing exclusively on the net I've ever really got into.

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
E85 really got me thinking.

I could literally be the solution to half the problems with a K series, even the super charged k8 mini was tuned for it.

Is it sold here?

Phil_EK9

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR/E36
E85 really got me thinking.

I could literally be the solution to half the problems with a K series, even the super charged k8 mini was tuned for it.

Is it sold here?

I don't think its even in the entirety of the UK, never mind here.

Nigelo

RMS Regular
I did a lot of digging a couple of years back when I had the 335i as there were some e85 tunes for it that gave another 30-40bhp on top of a super unleaded tune. Also allowed the fuel system to cope with a pair of jumbo turbos

Those cars were scary fast.

But absolutely no e85 here - apart from a place in Newcastle that sold small bottles of it for small heaters - that was all I could find.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
E85 was available in south for a while I remember boys on sx owners club setting cars up on it