Misha Nurburgring Video Thread

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
I’ve found myself watching his videos lately, quite entertaining!!

Mad that so many people let him drive their car around the track! Lol

Marc

RMS Moderator
I wouldn’t let him drive my car, he had had a few big shunts and I just don’t rate his skills at all.

I watched one of him in a GT3RS during a TF session that he nearly binned it jumping the jump at Pflanzgarten and generally driving way beyond what I would say are his capabilities.

That being said, he would absolutely stuff me on times in the same car.

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
I think it's only a matter of time before he hurts someone. I think his driving is too aggressive for a tourist day.

We met him last year at Apex when we'd booked their Ring taxi, only to be told at short notice that the gearbox was broken on it.

He'd no time for us, I'm guessing because we turned up in a 285bhp diesel Polo and an old rusty MX5.

Absolute c*ck but people love him.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Had always thought he was mega hard on cars, no subtlety or finesse at all. Not surprised he's a bit of a d1ck either tbh. No way would I let anyone drive me around on a tf lap like that, it's sketchy enough at the best of times tbh.

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
He does come across as a bit of a d1ck, always seems like he just wants to get the lap filmed and get away as quickly as possible, has no time for the people in the videos. To be fair a lot of them are d1cks too.

There's absolutely no doubt he can steer though. Whether he's world class or not, probably not, but he definitely knows the circuit well and can steer. What big shunts has he had? I vaguely remember him crashing someones M4 and he fixed it up for them to a better condition than it was previously?

G24NTR

RMS Regular
He does come across as a bit of a d1ck, always seems like he just wants to get the lap filmed and get away as quickly as possible, has no time for the people in the videos. To be fair a lot of them are d1cks too.

There's absolutely no doubt he can steer though. Whether he's world class or not, probably not, but he definitely knows the circuit well and can steer. What big shunts has he had? I vaguely remember him crashing someones M4 and he fixed it up for them to a better condition than it was previously?

M4 CS and the rebuilt version looked like a Halfords special IMO 🤢

I enjoy his videos but he's a complete 🔔🔚

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
I've watched his videos and channel since he started out as Boosted Boris, must be 7 or 8 years at least.

Was very interesting to watch him and Robert start Apex and build the company.

I think he's honest, when he has a crash he's open about it and what went wrong.

There has certainly been a change in his personality from 7ish years ago.

simy

RMS Regular
Did he not crash a GR86 that was going to be a competition prize for one of his viewers?

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Did he not crash a GR86 that was going to be a competition prize for one of his viewers?
Yeah, that was a week or 2 ago. There was some talk about a broken steering rod or some other mechanical failure. Never did hear what the actual problem was.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
It looks like a hectic place, one lapse of concentration by someone being overtaken at those speeds and its game over, no chance id take my car around it especially with the antics of some people on it, I’ve watched too many Nurburgring crash compilations on YouTube 😂

Marc

RMS Moderator

Couple that come to mind.

Vw up
Vw Golf
2 x M4’s
VLN M235i
Gr86

I have been watching his videos since the Boosted Boris days - pre Apex and these are some of the ones I remember.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
@Burt2000
TF laps are a lottery tbh, great if you can get a clear run and go at your own pace but equally completely mental and dangerous if it's busy. I turned up at 8am and did a few sighting laps gradually increasing pace, took a break to let myself and the car cool down, went back out and got a handful of laps at a good pace before the traffic got silly. Had a few close calls and called it a day. That was 21 years ago.

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
To be fair to him to, he's a resident there and I'm sure they get fed up with the zillions Brit bellends that turn up in ****boxes causing track closures and getting pished, being dicks at night. I'd not want to engage with them either.

However, put yourself out there on the internet, you've only yourself to blame. Doesn't make it right though.

Funny, was reading an article yesterday about the Ring and how crime has increased significantly in the area over recent years. It seems more undesirables are making the pilgrimage but for the wrong reasons.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
I find it hard to like him, he just comes across like a bit of a ****….and yeah he likes to crash a lot

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Watched a few mins into a video of him sitting in with Walter Rohl for a lap. It was so cringeworthy I just switched off, what a plonker.

finn28

RMS Regular
Drives
350z
I've watched a ton of these videos as they ended up on my youtube through the algorithm. I've always thought he's definitely rough on the cars he drives. Heel toe braking like a mad man and it actually seems to make him a bit slower.