Mk4 Toyota Supra TT

P17clio

RMS Regular
Drives
renault clio
Looks well. Get yourself a set of standard 17's for it. I love the look of unkitted supras on standard wheels.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Won't be much changed apart from the wheels and a front lip!

Thank goodness! Body-wise, it looks perfection. The front lip is the only modification I would make so I agree there. .. I have nothing against the auto, but personally would prefer a manual. .. Saying that, if you ever want to swap for a R33 Skyline, I'm your man! (y) :p

acsmyth

RMS Regular
OP
acsmyth
Drives
Supra
Thank goodness! Body-wise, it looks perfection. The front lip is the only modification I would make so I agree there. .. I have nothing against the auto, but personally would prefer a manual. .. Saying that, if you ever want to swap for a R33 Skyline, I'm your man! (y) :p

I think I'll pass after reading your thread haha! :p

Darragh

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra TT6
image.jpg
image.jpg
Cough cough lol

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Very nice, apart from the wheels, but it seems you're sorting that. I've always loved supras but can't see me owning one now as although straight sixes are great engines I promised myself every car I own will have a different engine layout.

acsmyth

RMS Regular
OP
acsmyth
Drives
Supra
Very nice, apart from the wheels, but it seems you're sorting that. I've always loved supras but can't see me owning one now as although straight sixes are great engines I promised myself every car I own will have a different engine layout.

Thanks man, wheels will be going ASAP

A nice 240Z may be next on my list of purchases, been a dream car for me since I was 5!

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Lovely car. One of the best cars I had tbh, great big cruisers but plenty of power too when needed. They still look fantastic despite being a near 24-yr old design - bit of ageless appeal.

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
A nice 240Z may be next on my list of purchases, been a dream car for me since I was 5!
Get it done, once you've had enough fun in your supra. Z's are great stock, but a 2JZ in a Z would be as good as an RB26 in one, perhaps you can combine the two. :grinning:

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
I know that one, been around for years, think it was sold or parted out recently. Cool thats its got the 2JZ but I can't even look at the bay, its lacks a lot of attention to detail and theres so much that could be done better. Its running quite big power but I'm sure its not so nice to drive as the rubber is no wider than mine. Sure you could do better.

acsmyth

RMS Regular
OP
acsmyth
Drives
Supra
Stretched the legs of the Supra today for the first time, a trip put to Newcastle for the air show. The car is amazing, torque for a stock motor is very pleasant. Only problem is it tends to attract random women like the one below, look at her with her filthy hands all over it.

IMG_4019.jpg