Mondello Track Day 20th October 2023

G24NTR

RMS Regular
Booked into the next available weekend track day scheduled for Sunday 29th October, it's one I've been wanting to tick off my list.

A few others are coming/possibly coming including @Coog, @Chris tii, @gav525 .

An opportunity for anyone who wants to give track days a go, or wants to come along as a passenger (Trackdays.ie do charge for this honour 😕)...

@Boydie I'm looking at you, and @quattro Rick get the E36 sorted 😅

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I'll hopefully have something sorted before this date. Also hopefully not be away with work.

Will commit nearer the time

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
Getting a new subframe put in to the MX5 at the minute then needs MOTd but if I can get it all sorted by then I’d be tempted for a run down.

G24NTR

RMS Regular
OP
G24NTR
😓😓😓
Screenshot_2023-09-18-17-51-12-70_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

G24NTR

RMS Regular
OP
G24NTR
Unfortunately Fridays are a PITA to try and arrange cover so won't be able to attend the new date 😭

Phil_D

RMS Regular
Balls just saw the date change..the Sag is ready wanted to get it out for a good shakedown, unfortunately I’m away..

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Ah balls, definitely can't commit to the new date as I'll be blasting round the Alps on that day!

Hopefully make the last Kirkistown of the year instead

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
It’s that fine rain…

View attachment 414365
Not the best day for it, tho was definitely interesting for lack of better words 😂

Thanks for a few runs out in the Emira, beautiful machine and you handled it pretty well in such terrible conditions, I was very much enjoying it despite being quiet as felt pretty relaxed/comfortable as your passenger despite plenty opposite lock. I’d say your feeling it in the arms this evening tho 😂

Thanks @Coog for the invitation and the lift down, chat and the run out in the swift. Damn tricky conditions with some corners with plenty of grip and others with absolutely none. Fun but tricky run out tho the swift done well despite not having the ideal tyres for the wet and temperature.

Good to meet you again @Zach57 and thanks for the run out in the clip as well. Brilliant wee machine too with plenty of power for its size.

Definitely put the push on me to get out for the last run of the year in Kirkistown. Kinda wish I had the car out today tho possibly would have binned it 😬

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
I spent most of the day trying not to backwards. Slowly. Challenging conditions would be an understatement, but what did I expect with Cup2s and standing water!

Great to see you lads though sure great craic.

Zach57

RMS Regular
Was a great first time at Mondello. By the end of the day I was glad it was raining because I learned a lot about driving the wet line, it took a spin and a lot of close calls but managed to get a good enough pace in the end.

G24NTR

RMS Regular
OP
G24NTR

Ropey enough 🙈 :joy:

Have about 4hrs of footage. Enthusiasm was low so snipped whatever I could find lol

Part of me is glad I couldn't make the rescheduled date, 100% would have binned it in that weather! 😱😱😱