MOT query - dashboard light

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
Yet another MOT query thread to add to the list! lol

The test is in a couple of days, but 2 warning lights have appeared on the dashboard over the last few weeks, is that likely to be a failure point? One is for a cruise control sensor, not sure on the other one.

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo's!
Engine light is pretty much the only one not tested. It would be easier to answer your query if you knew what the light where.....

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
I painted all the bulbs in my scrapper black e46 and covered them passed the last three years and no catalytic converter either.

If it's pre July 2002 then it doesnt need a cat anyway. After that it's only a visual, so some testers dont care.
Pre 2001, it doesnt need airbag lights.

ABS would likely be the only sticking point

Noel McQ

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS
i have a tyre pressure light on cause the sensor is dodgy.... hoping it doesnt fail on that!

soupz

RMS Regular
OP
soupz
Drives
Boxster S
If it's pre July 2002 then it doesnt need a cat anyway. After that it's only a visual, so some testers dont care.

Cheers. Getting an exhaust system made for the mx5 and didnt know whether to have a removable section so i could put a cat in come test time, that saves me the bother.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.