Motorbike section on RMS

• Yay

Votes: 40 76.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 12 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
I voted no for badness, but really I think there should be one.

If it has an engine, is fast and could kill you, I'm all for it.

No fruity scooters though please.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I voted yes but then again, that is what nibikers is for. If RMS bikers have a concern, more than likely, they will get better, quicker answers on nibikers than here but there is a good number people on here with bikes.

Reactions: Hel

Hel

RMS Regular
Wouldnt want to emasculate anyone. Im not too fussed either way, probably easier to keep the constant CBT threads in one place for reference

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Wouldnt want to emasculate anyone. Im not too fussed either way, probably easier to keep the constant CBT threads in one place for reference
Agreed - there is a level of bike content surfacing like this.

brendy

RMS Regular
I say no, They are just a bunch of part timers, you only ever see them half the year (like women in low tops and high skirts) so no, just no. If they decided to run them all year round, get pics up of the icey bike'in then fair enough.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
I voted yes but then again, that is what nibikers is for. If RMS bikers have a concern, more than likely, they will get better, quicker answers on nibikers than here but there is a good number people on here with bikes.
Yeah there is more technical knowledge on there, but gradually some of that knowledge will build up on here imo. RMS is a better all round forum imo too.

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
I voted Yes.

More members seem to be getting to that mid-life crisis age where they need to buy a bike

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Plus think of the extra potential advertisement revenue. More moniezzz to top up the mansion funds!!!

tumblr_litmznMsQa1qc9wlr.jpg

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
The only reason I brought it up is there is no N.I based forums for bikes(that I've come across), a lot of the members on here are good banter, helpful, freindly people, the majority infact! I would like to talk to peeps on here more than an a mainland forum. It's the only thing this site is missing in my opinion. Obviously it will still be a car forum, and for those who don't like bikes don't go near the bike section, more wind in RMS's sail if you ask me.

endofreak

RMS Regular
Drives
Triumph Speed Tr
I say no, They are just a bunch of part timers, you only ever see them half the year (like women in low tops and high skirts) so no, just no. If they decided to run them all year round, get pics up of the icey bike'in then fair enough.

We're not all part timers. I run mine all year round, I don't even own a car (share one with the wife which she takes to work). There are people on here than own weekend and summer cars too.

RMS_CLK

RMS Regular
NiBikers is all well and good for a mainstream bike forum, but RMS is a bit of a closer knit community so why not. What harm could it possibly do??

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Shut yer bake.

Apart from your wonderful machine though, Coog! Retro is OK! :innocent:

There was a young lad going up and down Kinnegar Drive outside my office on a wee crappy thing yesterday, it was sooooo noisy I couldn't continue a conversation I was having until he was gone. That's the type of scooter I'm talking about!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.