My e30

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

B2AUDI80

RMS Regular
Drives
passat , audi 80
White is lovely on an e30, cars looking well there on the BBS,, working at one myself atm that's been off the road nearly 8yrs
12924505_1137281469662021_7794525300586544231_n.jpg

weldy

RMS Regular
OP
weldy
Drives
bora
Bbs are getting painted so they stand out a bit but getting there with it got sick off looking at alpinas so went the standard looking route for once there a heart ache when they don't run right don't like being drove at 60mph for some reason

weldy

RMS Regular
OP
weldy
Drives
bora
image.jpeg

Decided to drive it for a while as it was eating at me sitting in the garage, since the Audi which is the daily won't be ready for a while, il just take it out to get used to it again tell you what I'm broke after the fuel its went through but all worth it will get all the other bits and pieces sorted over the winter just going to enjoy it for a few months, then painted over the winter once that's done into the bubble and just lay there

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.