My f10 lci

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mc mullan

RMS Regular
OP
mc mullan
How can you want a M3, but settle forra 520d lol. Lovely car tho

Yea not sure if I settled for the 5 still a great car in its own right, what initially put me off the m3 was for the money I was spending I could get a nearly new car. Still take notions for an m3 mind you lol

Looking really well mate, sits spot on with the springs fitted.

Liking the rear spoiler, I wasn't for the black initially but it's grown on me a lot. Is it the BMWP one?

Thanks very much, yea had thought about carbon dipping the rear diffuser or just painting it gloss black to tie in with the black carbon spoiler, it's a copy of the BMWP one still carbon but not at the BMW price lol

leonmc

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf GT TDi 130
Lovely big car mate, look well in white. The 3 series you had previous looked the part also.

mc mullan

RMS Regular
OP
mc mullan
So finally got the carbon performance splitter sorted and on, really pleased with it.
Next up is the performance rear diffuser and black side markers and that's me done. I hope.
image.jpg

Entered the car into letstance a few weeks ago , was good day out and a great show.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Photo beside my mr2 t bar I bought last week
image.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.