My Name On This Site Once Again Suits The Car (audi Tts)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

loud n low

RMS Regular
It IS a nice car but,come on,its a girls car I don t care what you say :p.Also,its white,which for me is a no-go because it is the "in"housewife choice colour of the last few years(white is going to hit the wall hard and fast very soon,think wisely about this color when you are purchaseing)
.Never the less,health to drive lad :grinning:

Bigman

RMS Regular
Drives
M516D
Dont be a girl..get a TTRS next!!LOL

Very nice..ive always wanted one!looks great :grinning:

Audi_TTS

RMS Regular
OP
Audi_TTS
Cheers chaps. Defo a girls car. Corsajc would agree after his spin yesterday lol. Loving the White but probably liked my sprint one slightly more. That said with the dark wheels the White works best. I've never really understood the "girls car" thing. Vikki butler Henderson maybe! Big man the ttrs is a great car but the compromise is you don't get mag ride. The running costs are higher and the car looks very similar unless you add the alu pack. A nicer note too and 60 or 70 more bhp but I think the S offers a package that ticks all my boxes

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I would still love a sprint TTS next! A Revo Stage 2+ TTS would seriously boogie!!

Audi_TTS

RMS Regular
OP
Audi_TTS
If you every get your hands on one Boydie - I have a spare wheel with an OEM 19 star alloy. No tyre but the wheel there for the taking!

corsacj

RMS Regular
Cheers chaps. Defo a girls car. Corsajc would agree after his spin yesterday lol. Loving the White but probably liked my sprint one slightly more. That said with the dark wheels the White works best. I've never really understood the "girls car" thing. Vikki butler Henderson maybe! Big man the ttrs is a great car but the compromise is you don't get mag ride. The running costs are higher and the car looks very similar unless you add the alu pack. A nicer note too and 60 or 70 more bhp but I think the S offers a package that ticks all my boxes

She goes right and well indeed lol, just dont tell your jacqui :p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.