My new megane 225 cup edition.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

jdmek

RMS Regular
just got this there yesterday after doing a deal for the ep3,

might keep it not sure yet. real great goin car and lethal to drive.

2006 Renault Megane 225 cup edition,
2.0 turbo, 6 speed,
79000 miles,
full stamped service history,

225 reg,
17 inch Renault alloy with all great tires,
twin exhausts,
induction kit,
forged dump valve,
brembo brakes,
standard sport suspension as standard,
front fogs,
half leather interior,

got to paint the calipers again and maybe get a set of coilovers for it if i decide to keep it.

DSCN1213_zpsc367c874.jpg

DSCN1204_zps41c4ee34.jpg

DSCN1211_zps50ec66e4.jpg

DSCN1202_zps65ecdacd.jpg

DSCN1196_zps3596342b.jpg

DSCN1200_zps35eb4749.jpg

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
had that car in stock a few months ago, was a tidy wee car and I thought the colour combo was lovely.

You have PM

AdamPUG

RMS Regular
Drives
106 Gti
Lovely car but has this just been advertised again on Gumtree within the last few car adverts?

jdmek

RMS Regular
OP
J
thanks for comments lads, yeah i threw it up there, if i get very good dough for it il let her go but other than that il be keeping it, wasnt planning to keep it but when i drove it i was very impressed lol, im in 2 minds to keep it or go back to another type r, like that it different tho, every town has ep3s everywhere.

pablo

RMS Moderator
Id leave it a few weeks mate as it was all over gumtree for a while there looking to swap with pretty much anything. So will still be fresh in a lot of peoples minds.

jdmek

RMS Regular
OP
J
yeah guy that had it sayed he couldnt run it so was mad for a swap for anything, he has ep3 up now aswell lol, i only took it cause it worth more but love it to drive now lol, might just get a set of coilovers for it and keep it for a while. i put it on gumtree yesterday and had alot of interest, got offered a right few cars and 2 people rang from england.

pablo

RMS Moderator
good luck with it mate, I was pretty tempted as it was a cracking colour and looked great in the pics. Went for something cheaper in the end though.

jdmek

RMS Regular
OP
J
cheers mate, yeah il take a px if it something real nice.

AdamPUG

RMS Regular
Drives
106 Gti
I am thinking of changing the missus's car for something less in value as its not really used much. An 08 a3 be any interest to you? If it is let me know and I will give you a ring tomorrow

jdmek

RMS Regular
OP
J
thanks mate, not really interested in a audi and dont wanna put any money on top of it, be looking a trade for a integra or ep3 if was to trade, really thinking about keeping it tho.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.