New Car - Integra

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

bob

RMS Regular
Well the civic's gone and this is the replacement, Christopher's old integra. Absolutely love it, pretty similar to the civic but just much better in every department. Cheers to Gaz for taking the pics (y)

teg1.jpg

teg2.jpg

teg3.jpg

teg4.jpg

teg5.jpg

Nordonian

RMS Regular
that last one looks really good, the way the sunlight catches all the red bits

All the best with it, always loved dc2 integ's

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
last pic is pretty sweet wi the sunlight and the graffiti etc... looks very smart and time i seen it looked like it cud shift nicely aswell ;-)

bet it doesnt dissappoint!!!

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Health to enjoy sir and hope for a run in her some time soon!

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Great cars and this one looks and sounds fantastic too. Health to enjoy her Bob (y)

Gaz

Peter

RMS Regular
Excellent car and in mint condition!!! Am sure it'll be kept that way as well knowing this man lol. All the best with her lad :laughing:

stephen_a

RMS Member
Drives
FK8
Really nice car mate, hopefully getting one very shortly too. What type of suspension set up is the integra running? (Springs, shocks etc)

Cess

RMS Staff
Love these cars, really do. Fantastic rims. Excellent in every way.

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
i miss mine a lot now. a lot. a little bit of my teg lives on in Bobs so i'm happy!

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
awesome mate.

i was well confused seeing chirstophers user name with an m3... so now its clicked.. LOL

hks system on it is the dogs, wish i`s got round to that swap before it was sold!!!!

talking of which... he probably doesnt have the spoon filter either anymore :worried:

health to enjoy lad, seeing it all white makes me miss mine when i had the accord rims!!
u wont be disappointed..and u`ve sen sense and stuck with the old vtecs :laughing:

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
Cess said:
yep, those TE37s are the absolute ticket!

i believe its also exhausting through my DC 4-branch and HKS super-drager system! a quieter system but snarls nicely when the time comes.......vtec!

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
this example sits so well, i love it. :cool:

Rims are spot on suit it down to the ground, lowering looks well, nice exhaust mods (y)

health to enjoy !

bob

RMS Regular
OP
bob
Cheers for the comments everyone much appreciated.

OLLIeCrX said:
u wont be disappointed..and u`ve sen sense and stuck with the old vtecs :laughing:

Aye definately hard to beat the vtecs, doubt i'll be changing for a long long time.

stephen_a said:
Really nice car mate, hopefully getting one very shortly too. What type of suspension set up is the integra running? (Springs, shocks etc)

Just apex springs atm but really does handle awesome, you'll definately not be disappointed with one (y)

Graham said:
beauty man, is this petes old one ?

Christophers old one with peters exhaust, manifold, wheels and unichip.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
who owned it before chris as i know the plate very well from somewhere (Seamy?)

Christopher

RMS Regular
Drives
Skyline GTR
awh...seeing those pictures makes me miss it loads :sob:

its not venom's old one, but as he said, there's a some mods from his old one in it.

u'll not be disappointed, probably the best fwd car out there (in my opinion)

ollie, spoon filter is gone to but i said to gaz at the time and mayb if you speak nicely to bob............. ;)

keep her mint

good luck

Christopher

RMS Regular
Drives
Skyline GTR
yea i bought it off seamy

its also got nology plug leads and lots of minor bits and pieces

only got an hour to drive it with the unichip mapped before i sold it!!

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
ah back to the hunting i go :p never worry, i should really be getting spending money for hols and not buying more car bits ;)

more people wanting to buy a teg... i should sell up!!

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
my old one went off to a happy customer who came over from england for it!
what a cracking car, the volks definitely look so much better on an integra thats been lowered slightly, still looked good on mine though and such a lightweight wheel.

If i ever return to sunny NI, i will be buying another integra, slightly older, perhaps less mint and using it as a track car - its just that much of a thrill to drive.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.