New Daily Beater Volvo V40

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

_Stu_

RMS Regular
OP
_Stu_
And after over a year of ownership I put it for sale on Facebook on Tuesday night and within 10 mins I got an offer so taking up to let a fella see it tomorrow :-( going to miss it but really no use in paying tax and insurance on both. Hoping it sells tomorrow but if not I will put it in the classifieds on here.

_Stu_

RMS Regular
OP
_Stu_
And that's her away to her new 22yr old owner. I thought I was a bit young for a Volvo estate at 25 and when I took it for the buyer to see I thought it would be a waste of time but he fell in love with it straight away.

Honestly that was the best all rounder car I have ever owned. Hope the new owner looks after it.

_Stu_

RMS Regular
OP
_Stu_
Can't believe I didn't see it on fb!!

I owned my first Volvo when I was 20 and still own it!!

I've owned about 8 or 9 others since too lol (probably more actually)

I only put it on my own page because I didn't really want timewasters and tyre kickers then one of my friends tagged her son in the post and he ended up buying it.

Glad it has gone to someone I know and whilst I doubt he will keep it immaculate I know he will make sure it gets anything it needs to keep it going for a while

_Stu_

RMS Regular
OP
_Stu_
Thread revival! Regretted selling this car and regretted it even more earlier when I was stuck in a traffic jam due to an accident where I saw it stoved in to the back of another car. Stopped and spoke to the new owner to make sure he was ok and stuff and all is fine but the car wouldn't be worth repairing. I have offered to help him break the car now to try and get something back. Anyone any interest in parts?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.