New Honda Monkey bike

Hel

RMS Regular
Tiny touch of diesel and you will be on your bum in no time at all, irrespective of the power of the motor. Also if someone pulls out on you then i'd rather be in leathers too!

Bikes look cool (y)

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
I regularly hit 35mph downhill on my road (push) bike.
Must get my full leathers on next time I head off :party:

Last edited:

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Class to see yer man at the end of the video away up The road on the back wheel! Class!

He was pretty handy at it to be fair. Very moto-x style when doing it. It's some job to keep one of these things up with the little power they have. When I do it, it's certainly not as high or as far as yer man.

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
He was pretty handy at it to be fair. Very moto-x style when doing it. It's some job to keep one of these things up with the little power they have. When I do it, it's certainly not as high or as far as yer man.

I've had a go myself, if I get abit of 2nd gear lift of a speed bump I can get abit of distance but struggle to keep in up otherwise! Haven't had mine out in about a month now!

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
2nd is hard to keep it going. Tried shifting into 2nd, but nose always drops. Even going from 1st to 2nd on a burnout will often kill the bike in the dry (not so bad if it's damp though)

dross432

RMS Regular
Drives
subaru wrx sti,
20141107_002139.jpg
brembos yo lol

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Was taking a serious look at the red Yoshimura style one in Belfast Honda at the weekend, sorely tempted, only thing holding me back is that I cant even get much free time to ride the RR, so I'd essentially twice the free time - does not compute :worried:

rickymon24

RMS Regular
Drives
GTR
Who said that???
I was at the show day a few weeks ago and enquired about the price of the carbon one. The guy said he would find out how much they had spent and get back to me.
I was speaking to them last week and they told me, if I bought it on finance it would cost £479 deposit and £99 a month for 4 years.

Last edited:

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
I was at the show day a few weeks ago and enquired about the price of the carbon one. The guy said he would find out how much they had spent and get back to me.
I was speaking to them last week and they told me, if I bought it on finance it would cost £479 deposit and £99 a month for 4 years.

That's £5200... @dross432 that right?