New Honda Monkey bike

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
I've probably missed the boat for the first batch of bikes, but really want one just can't decide on colour ? Who did you buy off ? The insurance isn't great on them £222 with no bonus and £750 access from MCE. Full bike test age 33.

Yeah all the NI Honda dealers got 1 for stock some got 2.

Honda never anticipated the demand for them and any ordered now will be delivered in October.

I'm dealing with Ballymena Honda as they're my local dealer.

I ordered yellow:

MSX125-STD-Y217.png

areofall

RMS Regular
OP
areofall
They have a yellow bike coming today or tomorrow, so they told me? That's still available ?

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
They're proper UK stock. First batch nearly gone, next one due in August or September, 99 deposit and 78 a month. I think. Price is 2600 which is in line with other Honda 125 range.

2fast4u

RMS Regular
Drives
V50, MT-10, MSX
Yeah all the NI Honda dealers got 1 for stock some got 2.

Honda never anticipated the demand for them and any ordered now will be delivered in October.

I'm dealing with Ballymena Honda as they're my local dealer.

I ordered yellow:

What colours did Ballymena have? Have you got a delivery date for yours yet??

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
What colours did Ballymena have? Have you got a delivery date for yours yet??

Not sure mate.

I've been told October but it could arrive before then.

Shame it'll miss the summer (if we get one) but it's something to look forward to all the same!

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
Ballymena Honda, they are to call me when it came in, but I heard it's promised to 7 different customers ???

Called in this morning and they have a yellow one but it's being picked up today.

Got to sit on it though. Surprised how comfy it was for me being 6'2!

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
They're proper UK stock. First batch nearly gone, next one due in August or September, 99 deposit and 78 a month. I think. Price is 2600 which is in line with other Honda 125 range.

Damn you, I am going out to Allens for a look later because of this!

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
Was still there this morning, guy was meant to come yesterday they said but didn't show

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
Was still there this morning, guy was meant to come yesterday they said but didn't show

Yeah Joe actually called me to say it's still here this afternoon as the guy didn't go through with it.

Shame it's red or I'd have taken it :worried:

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
I might wait for a second hand one since so many people are rushing out to buy them as toys I'm sure a lot of people will get bored or sell on within a year

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
Think you'll be waiting a while, as their finance deal seems great. I would've thought most people will have have taken that option, even if they'd the money to buy outright...I'm tempted and don't need one whatsoever!!

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
It's the same price as any 125 and uses affordable running gear so it's not like they have put on an amazing deal, but yeah its a sweet bike and I want one just think that with so many selling new there will be second hand one soon

areofall

RMS Regular
OP
areofall
It's the same price as any 125 and uses affordable running gear so it's not like they have put on an amazing deal, but yeah its a sweet bike and I want one just think that with so many selling new there will be second hand one soon

You probably have a point but I think these little machines are going to live hard life's!

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
Lol yeah, I probably will end up financing one anyway so I can have more working capital in my bank for buying old heaps of bikes rather than blow it all at once buying a used msx

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
Yeah Joe actually called me to say it's still here this afternoon as the guy didn't go through with it.

Shame it's red or I'd have taken it :worried:

Red the best colour for a Honda! Would love to see a repsol msx

dross432

RMS Regular
Drives
subaru wrx sti,
Ano 3 guys got 1. They were out the night 71mph flat out there faces are sore from laughing so id say its damn good fun. Although 3 mates farting about is always fun