New Impreza STI....

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ryan_quiksilver

RMS Regular
Drives
Renault, Dont La
DSCF2123.gif

DSCF2124.gif

DSCF2126.gif

DSCF2134.gif

DSCF2135.gif

DSCF2136.gif

DSCF2137.gif

DSCF2140.gif

DSCF2141.gif

DSCF2146.gif

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
Love it mate, thats a stunning scooby! I want a run!

eamon343

RMS Regular
Now thats nice, jus need 2 through some muck up the side so it looks like its just finished a forest stage:cool:

Rik

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Woow you owned a 1.4 106 not that long ago lol, lottery?

Looks very well mate, need to tint front window or take my back tints off imo

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
I want to know how a student can afford to buy, run and insure this!!

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
Yep thats it pretty much perfect with that bumper, couldnt quite put my finger on it on it there. Well done Lyons.

Ruth

RMS Regular
Ryan you owe me a spin!! Looks delish man. Now round to my house asap please :laughing:

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Lyons said:
the only thing i would change would be the front bumper, to that of the type R. its just got more of a defined front lip. other than that, i wouldnt touch a thing. even the seats look unused!

8338.jpg

aye, there was a splitter on the car, similar to that, which got stroked at the docks :worried:

But ryan mate, she is mint. Just need the car Sva'd hopefully next week, and you'll be elected.

keep this between the hedges :p

ben

ryan_quiksilver

RMS Regular
OP
ryan_quiksilver
Drives
Renault, Dont La
Cheers everyone, front bumper is a sore point but minor. It will eventually wear a V5 front end with fatter grill, bumper and crystal lights.
Keepin her pretty standard except for usual dump v/v, exhaust, induction n lowerin.

Ps, i dont intend gettin up close n personal with any trees again anytime soon lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.