Next Trackskills Track Day at Kirkistown is Sunday 23rd April.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Marc

RMS Moderator
Looked like a great day, I had a camshaft sensor fault and car wasn't running right, got the codes read/ cleared tonight and gonna put some miles on it see how it goes before next track day

DavidY

RMS Regular
Drives
his wife mad.
Theres the trade of between the extra weight of the stickers, or the extra 5 bhp per sticker.....
You're on tarmac not mud so I'd be ditching the mud flaps too.
3 bolts too many on the steering wheel.......
At least half a gram on that keyring.......
Plus, you wear a helmet so get rid of the roll cage foam at least.
There's kilo's yet lol

Les Graham

RMS Regular
Theres the trade of between the extra weight of the stickers, or the extra 5 bhp per sticker.....
You're on tarmac not mud so I'd be ditching the mud flaps too.
3 bolts too many on the steering wheel.......
At least half a gram on that keyring.......
Plus, you wear a helmet so get rid of the roll cage foam at least.
There's kilo's yet lol
Very good, constructive too!

dellboy

RMS Regular
Drives
AMG Merc
Yes a great day. I used to do lots of trackdays but stopped about 5 years ago (had a track only TVR V8s)
Have started to hire the MX5 and having a ball. Not so sure I could be bothered buying another track car but am still able to cut it with the younger ones so not making a fool of myself.

Les Graham

RMS Regular
Yes a great day. I used to do lots of trackdays but stopped about 5 years ago (had a track only TVR V8s)
Have started to hire the MX5 and having a ball. Not so sure I could be bothered buying another track car but am still able to cut it with the younger ones so not making a fool of myself.
Just love that Slk!

jagged

RMS Regular
Drives
640D G.C. E36M3
The hire mx5 spun twice while I was out , was that you ?

dellboy

RMS Regular
Drives
AMG Merc
No not guilty perhaps a bit side ways at the hairpin. there were 2 hire cars out but number 22 cooked the engine so everyone had to use the 33 car which was a bit of a bummer but Dave who owned them very kindly refunded me some of the money

mike_2

RMS Regular
Drives
MR2, EP3 TypeR
Ah so you were the Lexus. What a fantastic sounding car and a real credit to you. Going well too.(y)

ryan_v

RMS Regular
Drives
mountain bike
It's not mine it's my brother in laws. I did help out a bit building it and welded the exhaust up for him.

Attachments

• received_979423328804004.jpeg
    received_979423328804004.jpeg
    257 KB · Views: 99

dufunk

RMS Regular
JDM muscle car noises! Is it the one with vvti around 300bhp stock? Mad to think these engines weigh the same as the 1G-FE that comes in the is200 so its a great choice.

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.